DOA6 Hair Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I just saw @UpSideDownGRUNT state in a profile page post that there is an alternate hair style for Diego.
Are you referring to that one heavily compressed, barely recognizable Twitter video where some think they saw a shorter version of his faux hawk? If that was indeed a different hairstyle, isn't it weird that they haven't shown elsewhere once?

Leclair

A serve we deserve. Lisa needs longer hair options. Inches!!!
0DC21B67-67F1-429F-9F28-36875A814563.jpeg

Last edited:

Xion

I just saw @UpSideDownGRUNT state in a profile page post that there is an alternate hair style for Diego.
Are you referring to that one heavily compressed, barely recognizable Twitter video where some think they saw a shorter version of his faux hawk? If that was indeed a different hairstyle, isn't it weird that they haven't shown elsewhere once?

After looking at it a bit better it doesnt look like a short cut, just the hawk was flat

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Found it randomly on Twitter =) I am so happy, that we'll have hair option right from the start!! I love them so much!
Will we? I don't think we will tbh since on test builds, all hairstyles and costumes available at that point are unlocked from the start, but on a Gameshack video I watched they were locked. So I think they're gonna lock everything in the final game but they'll let players(cough... Japanese, cough...) at the test builds use them. Hopefully it won't be much of a hassle to unlock them tho

SaihateDYNAMO

Christie’s black short dress from DOA5 seems to be confirmed in that vid too! Long hair for Christie was something I wanted for such a long time aaaa

ShinobiOfTheWind

A serve we deserve. Lisa needs longer hair options. Inches!!!View attachment 27557
I'm sorry but she looks like a witch here xD
For me, Lisa is great with short hair. We can do so many hairstyles with her hair lenght; no need to have long hair, because it doesn't suits her at all. Plus, I hate the silver hair on Lisa. Her DOA5 alternate hairstyle was just HIDEOUS, the color and the cut. Seems like a 5'years old child cut it ... .

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
WIGGG INCHESSS. Why is the hair tucked behind her ears?
It's the same way in DOA5LR so I think they ported it in the xD hopefully they at least add another layer or something since it still seems thin in comparison to the other girls, but then again Christie's long hair in DOA5LR was already super thin xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD