DOA6 Story Discussion

Onryoki

Standard Donor

Anyway: even though the plot storyline is somewhat overdue, it’s better than the adventures of Marie and Honoka they’re trying to push as of now. I think the clone storyline would’ve been better if they gave the clones more personality and made the fights against them more intense.

mizking

This story is why I don't want a DOA Anime anymore, half the episode would be Kasumi jiggling as she runs from Ayane and former comrades, with some weird Marie, Honoka and NiCO comedy skit Tom and Jerry style after each episode

marussya

Don't know can I post it here, but I have an idea. Maybe it is bullshit, but anyway. What if Genra stole Donovan 's identity. And now he is the real leader of MIST. He can simply manipulate Donovan and turn him into Omega. And ninjas killed real Donovan instead. Two years later he created MIST and continued to confuse ninjas. And in order not to be detected he created a false Donovan (like false Kasumi lol) and for continuing Epsilon, he also used Donovan DNA, and created Rig. He hired NiCO as his right hand, she is lonely girl, without parents as Ayane long ago

otnesse

If you don't like the story of DOA... why don't you just stay out of the story topic and stick to your gameplay threads? I mean you contribute the same exact post each and every time you post here and we understand that you don't like it. I've already explained myself time and time again but if you want me to put your argument to shame one more time I will gladly do it.

This topic isn't closing just because you don't like the story. It's completely subjective and you lost any credibility you had talking about the story with your last bizarre comment.

"Duh duh duh stories in fighting games!"

It's like do you have one original thought? Are you the guy that goes out of his way to tell people that enjoy pro wrestling that it's fake?

Yeah, and besides, plenty of stories that aren't fighting games used the cloning plotline, like Metal Gear Solid for example (heck, a major character in that game is a clone). Heck, a large part of the Prequel Trilogy of Star Wars dealt with cloning as a major part of the plotline.

And quite frankly, if I must be honest, Dead or Alive actually had a more sensible storyline than Metal Gear Solid, which is plagued with so many retcons that its story is a trainwreck especially with MGSV's "truth ending".

View attachment 28967
Anyway: even though the plot storyline is somewhat overdue, it’s better than the adventures of Marie and Honoka they’re trying to push as of now. I think the clone storyline would’ve been better if they gave the clones more personality and made the fights against them more intense.

Well, Marie, maybe. Can't say they are really able to skip Honoka, though. Thanks to Tom Lee insisting that they revive Raidou due to him appealing to "Western sensibilities" despite his being a psychopathic rapist and likely mass murderer, and Honoka having very similar abilities, her having a prominent role would have been inevitable even if she weren't popular or wasn't obviously tied with Marie Rose.

To be fair, Phase 4 did have some personality, the prototype anyway.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
If you don't like the story of DOA... why don't you just stay out of the story topic and stick to your gameplay threads?

That's not how things work. I asked you to explain and you decided to give me straws like some angsty child. I don't follow your blind optimism because it's literally the only game you play, you have to try multiple things to figure out what's good about DOA and what's the issue about it from the inside and compare it to the pros and cons from other FGs to ensure that we don't acquire those cons. You play nothing else dictating whether or not I should appreciate the story. Your statement has zero impact as well as your contribution to this matter.

Why is SC's current story better than DOA? I can't believe this, let me research and confirm this...........oh, that's why. Even though it's a Namco product but it all makes sense. Now I see why people believe it so. Yeah, I suppose DOA could use something like this even if it's a small portion.

Well whaddya know! information and research! something that you've been doing on the front page but nothing else!

I've already explained myself time and time again but if you want me to put your argument to shame one more time I will gladly do it.

No, you haven't. If it's the generic typical blind optimism then it's not a good excuse to determine on what's a good story or not. What exactly have you explained over the past years regarding story? Rachel? literally your contribution is an immense sheer of platform bias and writing news like today's obvious weather, which is practically not even towards story.

Again, you simple newsman. Blind optimism is the only thing you certainly contributed currently. I've supported a lot longer than you have ever done before you was the newsman. Sit down.

This topic isn't closing just because you don't like the story. It's completely subjective and you lost any credibility you had talking about the story with your last bizarre comment.

You are missing the point. This topic / conversation with your quoting is not something that'd be useful so I deemed as the conversation to be over regarding this conversation topic (not the actual page topic itself you damn pleb) because it's very likely to be typical and leads to nothing but indoctrinated speeches and blind optimism.

For Pete's sake you liked the DOA movie. People could find 1029 different ways to improve a live action film and then you'd have that one dude in the background like "w-well, I liked it! so I think it's ok and should stay the same! and everyone else should forcefully agree it too!" why? because as long as it caters to you, people should accept it how it is? life isn't all sunshine. There's always constructive criticism which I minimized it a bit to bolster loop holes and eliminating factors, my version to it is to be blunt to the situation because clone stories are outdated (it actually is). Most fighters have left it because of that reason alone and some are trying to move past that level, DOA unfortunately has not because the writers simply don't give a damn whether the story is good or not.

It's completely subjective and you lost any credibility you had talking about the story with your last bizarre comment.

No I haven't. That's your typical blind optimism making you feel like you are the edgy supreme to the topic at hand lol. I gave my points and provided the placement that the clone stories "are" outdated. Even developers from other games have stated this because there are players that play nothing but story so you can't exactly throw them under the bus. I just so happened to also be good at the game to not care on whether the story turns out good or not, but for the casual players who have no interest in the gameplay format, you have to help them in some fashion. But obviously you'd be the last resort to that matter when all hope is lost. I'm literally having a chat with Bladez reading this and we are rolling.

"Duh duh duh stories in fighting games!"

It's like do you have one original thought? Are you the guy that goes out of his way to tell people that enjoy pro wrestling that it's fake?

I have provided portions of the years for story improvement, your sad excuse of eliminating this attempt is bottom tier, nice try though.

Wrestling entertainment is currently scripted including the plot of the babyface and the heel so it could very well be fake (not entirely), some wrestling actions you take risks while still be safe in the long run (table slams, cage jumps, weapons, sharp objects etc). However did you know that actual wrestling moves such as a Power Bomb can actually do spine damage? you should know this, but yeah it's entertainment. If it makes people happy good. If it doesn't, they'll try their best to ensure entertainment improves for their love of wrestling.

Will I go out my way to tell people around that wrestling is fake? no, but if someone were to ask me a serious question about it and is really really curious, I'd say sure but I'd say it in a way to keep them watching since it's a legitimate sport.

Last edited:

HHH816

Don't know can I post it here, but I have an idea. Maybe it is bullshit, but anyway. What if Genra stole Donovan 's identity. And now he is the real leader of MIST. He can simply manipulate Donovan and turn him into Omega. And ninjas killed real Donovan instead. Two years later he created MIST and continued to confuse ninjas. And in order not to be detected he created a false Donovan (like false Kasumi lol) and for continuing Epsilon, he also used Donovan DNA, and created Rig. He hired NiCO as his right hand, she is lonely girl, without parents as Ayane long ago

doesn’t make sense, genra is just a head of ninja clan not a leader of multimillion dollar company.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Isn't Genra dead tho? And it would make more sense for Donovan to steal Genra's identity since in Dimensions he had his mask. I actually think they could use that as a plot point where they make a new clone of a younger Genra/person using his style as long as it's not another girl

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Genra is dead, though it does have a bit of plot holes. It's still unknown if the mask was a key to figuring out something else entirely, or a method of reincarnating Genra's spirit. In a similar case of reviving Raidou but his situation was mostly physical since they found his body and made him cybernetic.

Genra wasn't exactly popular though, it's possible to completely scrap him and have him go through a similar design approach to Nyotengu. If Genra does return in some fashion, he'd have to go through a complete rework not just in design, but the character entirely. Course if this is a way for Donovan to finally make an attempt of having actual power, that would be a big step up than the usual mad scientist route, we already have Nico for that (sort of).

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Damn, some shit went down.

my version to it is to be blunt to the situation because clone stories are outdated (it actually is). Most fighters have left it because of that reason alone and some are trying to move past that level, DOA unfortunately has not because the writers simply don't give a damn whether the story is good or not.
I have provided portions of the years for story improvement, your sad excuse of eliminating this attempt is bottom tier, nice try though.
Even if the clone story is outdated I don’t think DOA should leave the clone storyline, simply because it’s not a trend in FG’s anymore. Correct me if I’m wrong, but sometimes I do get the feeling you want DOA to be a bit like every other fighter.

DOA’s story went to shit after DOA3. I really want the clone and cyborg storyline to be over but with Marie Rose and Honoka being the poster girls for DOA right now, I’m afraid of what the story is gonna turn into. I’d rather have a million Kasumi clones than a Marie x Honoka bff harem adventure.

I wish Marie Rose and Honoka never made it DOA. They’re in my opinion, ruining the franchise and what it stood for while under itagaki’s development.

I’m tired of returning character to be honest, like the whole revival of Raidou and now possibly the revival of Helena’s mother and NiCO’s father etc I feel like DOA’s story is moulding into one big unorganised pile of horse shit (and the pile is pretty fucking large already). While I’m talking about returning characters anyway... I’m tired of them. Even though I love Raidou and Phase 4, I wish TN brought us new characters with interesting stories that could enhance the existing plot’s for the characters, as well as their own plots as newcomers. I feel like Raidou and Phase’s return shouldn’t have happened. I also don’t think Genra, Ein and Gen fu should return. Their stories are over and I think TN should focus on the current stories instead of constantly bringing back characters because of their demand/popularity. TN could easily make a new popular character, I mean look at Honoka and Marie rose, their designs took 0 effort and they’re the most popular cunts in the game. The only characters I would like to see return are Momiji, Rachel and maybe Leon (even though his story ended already). Because I do believe they could enhance some of DOA’s plots somewhat.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Even if the clone story is outdated I don’t think DOA should leave the clone storyline, simply because it’s not a trend in FG’s anymore. Correct me if I’m wrong, but sometimes I do get the feeling you want DOA to be a bit like every other fighter.

It's because it's one of the reasons why DOA has become a cluster-storm to begin with which many people seem to be oblivious to. DOA2 was possibly the only one (possibly DOA3 as well) that had a really good thing going since Bankotsubo was a divine being. There was actually something going on here to which affected the world entirely, there was an actual ominous situation, it was literal magic along with every concluded outcome resulted in your character fighting Tengu. Even if some of it was not truly canon since the actual outcome resulted in Hayabusa being the one killing him story-wise, the approach of this was pretty potent and had potential. Everyone was practically unique here even if it was short, even if the characters were human, it gave them hope. It's literally a change of surpassing your limits to fight an entity from another world. That's a BIG thing. DOA currently lacks that energy when it comes to the story, Raidou was a big close one, but it also left many characters in the dark (Rig etc.)

Well yes because that's what mostly every other fighting game does as many other developers do, they take notes and try to be in another fighting game shoes for experience, heck every other game developers that aren't from fighters play other games so that they can learn from them on the pros and cons on which to use as a reference or not. They take notes from other fighting games and use it as a reference to improve their own because that's how everything evolves to begin with.

This statement of "I get the feeling you want DOA to be a bit like every fighter" is sounding as if it's not suppose to do that when that's generally how things are suppose to go. That's how games grow, you learn the mistakes from others as well as your own so that you don't get put on the same panel while coming up with your own.

Even if the clone story is outdated I don’t think DOA should leave the clone storyline

I really want the clone and cyborg storyline to be over

Pick one.

I wish Marie Rose and Honoka never made it DOA. They’re in my opinion, ruining the franchise and what it stood for while under itagaki’s development.

While I do agree somewhat, Marie Rose is actually unique. It's just that there's too much catering and pretty much milking the character dry. I actually have zero problems with Marie Rose (I think the character is cool to be quite honest), it's more of the situation where it's like "Here's Marie Rose! and here's more! wait i'm not done yet!! here's another taking over the plot!" where it's like, well yeah I can see you, it's that obvious.

It's like eating rice every single day. At some point, you will get tired of it in two days or less.

Last edited:

otnesse

Damn, some shit went down.

DOA’s story went to shit after DOA3. I really want the clone and cyborg storyline to be over but with Marie Rose and Honoka being the poster girls for DOA right now, I’m afraid of what the story is gonna turn into. I’d rather have a million Kasumi clones than a Marie x Honoka bff harem adventure.

I’m tired of returning character to be honest, like the whole revival of Raidou and now possibly the revival of Helena’s mother and NiCO’s father etc I feel like DOA’s story is moulding into one big unorganised pile of horse shit (and the pile is pretty fucking large already). While I’m talking about returning characters anyway... I’m tired of them. Even though I love Raidou and Phase 4, I wish TN brought us new characters with interesting stories that could enhance the existing plot’s for the characters, as well as their own plots as newcomers. I feel like Raidou and Phase’s return shouldn’t have happened. I also don’t think Genra, Ein and Gen fu should return. Their stories are over and I think TN should focus on the current stories instead of constantly bringing back characters because of their demand/popularity. TN could easily make a new popular character, I mean look at Honoka and Marie rose, their designs took 0 effort and they’re the most popular cunts in the game. The only characters I would like to see return are Momiji, Rachel and maybe Leon (even though his story ended already). Because I do believe they could enhance some of DOA’s plots somewhat.

Well, to be fair, a large part of Honoka's creation was thanks to Tom Lee requesting they revive Raidou as a cyborg for Western sensibilities (Honoka obviously being for the Japanese audience). If they didn't bring Raidou back, Honoka definitely would not have been half as plot-important. Besides, at least she's a better handled character than Rey from the recent Star Wars movies. I'll give you Marie Rose though (especially with DOA6's pointless retcon of the two's friendship by making it sound as though they met each other during the sixth tournament when DOA5LR implied they were long-time BFFs, to say little about DOAXVV and DOAX3).

So, wait, Itagaki didn't like Momiji and Rachel being in the games? So why did he have Ryu Hayabusa in the games, then? Last I checked, Ryu Hayabusa played a role in all the games since DOA1.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So, wait, Itagaki didn't like Momiji and Rachel being in the games? So why did he have Ryu Hayabusa in the games, then? Last I checked, Ryu Hayabusa played a role in all the games since DOA1.

It's because he wanted to separate NG and DOA entirely due to timeline confliction and difficulties of character introduction. I also asked him about Hayabusa to which he also replied.

Hayabusa was placed in the game and stayed because he was the spear-head operation to jump start DOA at the time since Tecmo was having a financial crisis during DOA1's period creation while the old NG games from SNES days were the big hits many years before that. He wasn't even suppose to be in the game at the time, it was suppose to be some new ninja named Kamui/Karasu from the DOA history book. Feel free to ask him via his FB: https://www.facebook.com/tomonobu.itagaki

Essentially, you could say that Hayabusa joined at the right time because his entry was in fact a success I hear (at the time).

Last edited:

otnesse

It's because he wanted to separate NG and DOA entirely due to timeline confliction and difficulties of character introduction. I also asked him about Hayabusa to which he also replied.

Hayabusa was placed in the game and stayed because he was the spear-head operation to jump start DOA at the time since Tecmo was having a financial crisis during DOA1's period creation while the old NG games from SNES days where the big hits many years before that. He wasn't even suppose to be in the game at the time, it was suppose to be a new ninja named Kamui/Karasu from the DOA history book. Feel free to ask him via his FB: https://www.facebook.com/tomonobu.itagaki

Huh, okay. Doesn't explain why Ayane made that playable appearance in Ninja Gaiden, though, especially when he helmed those games at least, and unlike Dimensions or especially DOA5, he didn't have the excuse of being forced out of the company. And I'll make sure I ask. I certainly have more respect for him than I do the likes of Hideo Kojima, who if you ask me is pretty much a weasel.

Out of curiosity, think you can link the exchange between you and him regarding Hayabusa? That might be source material for Dead or Alive Wiki.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Huh, okay. Doesn't explain why Ayane made that playable appearance in Ninja Gaiden, though, especially when he helmed those games at least, and unlike Dimensions or especially DOA5, he didn't have the excuse of being forced out of the company. And I'll make sure I ask. I certainly have more respect for him than I do the likes of Hideo Kojima, who if you ask me is pretty much a weasel.

Out of curiosity, think you can link the exchange between you and him regarding Hayabusa? That might be source material for Dead or Alive Wiki.

It's Ninja Gaiden. Ayane appearing in NG was no surprise (ninjaz), but it's the opposite spectrum that Itagaki was trying to avoid which is to put NG elements "into" DOA rather than vice-versa (possibly human characters in DOA / NG fiend situation). Believe me, it would be cool as shit to see Jann Lee in NG with nunchuks, but that's practically what Itagaki was trying to avoid apparently. I mean just look at Hayabusa, he doesn't use his sword in DOA because with it he becomes a completely different character and everything else, it's possibly that gap and barrier.

Hideo Kojima did succeed though, not sure how would that be relevant of him being a weasel since his contributions inspired many games, but sure.

As for the text, that's going to be a long journey since that was asked around DOA5U days (Gill Hustle was the one that asked him that time), but he does reply so feel free to ask him your questions. Ask him whatever you had in mind.

marussya

I agree that we need a redesign of character in case if he would return. And we have two examples of it in DOA already. Nyotengu instead of deceased Bankotsubo and Honoka instead of Raidou (of course they both appeared in last two games, but it's obvious that it last game for Raidou, so Honoka will be kind of replacement). There also a female version of Donovan sorta (NiCO), some people wanted Victor to be playable and they decided to make it possible in some way. So why we can't have a similar decision for Genra. Maybe his biological daughter or son, don't sure about younger version, but his female version has more chances. I don't think that it will be hard for TN write some story for it. I don't want to deep in fanfiction, because even fan stories is better than canon, but we always face a cruel reality, where developers haven't enough creativity to make a good story

otnesse

It's Ninja Gaiden. Ayane appearing in NG was no surprise (ninjaz), but it's the opposite spectrum that Itagaki was trying to avoid which is to put NG elements "into" DOA rather than vice-versa (possibly human characters in DOA / NG fiend situation). Believe me, it would be cool as shit to see Jann Lee in NG with nunchuks, but that's practically what Itagaki was trying to avoid apparently.

Hideo Kojima did succeed though, not sure how would that be relevant of him being a weasel since his contributions inspired many games, but sure.

As for the text, that's going to be a long journey since that was asked around DOA5U days (Gill Hustle was the one that asked him that time), but he does reply so feel free to ask him your questions. Ask him whatever you had in mind.

I'll see what I can do. Have a few questions of my own to ask him myself, anyway. Though, wouldn't it have been better to just prevent Ayane from appearing in NG, even with the ninjas, to ensure they're kept separate universes? Why not create a suspiciously similar substitute for Ayane just to ensure she doesn't get in? That's what I would have done, tending to be pretty extreme in my thinking.

As far as Hideo Kojima being a weasel, many of his games actually had quality problems as time went on, especially regarding story (heck, Metal Gear Solid V was an unfinished mess both in terms of story and especially gameplay). Heck, Peace Walker needlessly retconned Master Miller's backstory far more than Gray Fox's backstory got retconned in Portable Ops, changed him into a womanizer for no real reason, and also shamefully made him and Big Boss into Che Guevara fans, even though they of all people ought to know better than to sing praises about him (like, I don't know, the fact that he was effectively responsible for nearly getting Japan nuked again in a nuclear war thanks to the Cuban Missile Crisis? Or how about how, aside from Big Boss effectively blaming the CMC for having to kill The Boss, his already having to encounter a guy like Che Guevara in overall personality, Colonel Volgin, a man whom he hated even BEFORE the latter's torture of him). Miller arguably had it even worse since unlike Big Boss who at least technically became a villain by MG2, Miller stayed a good guy, and had no reason to support the likes of Che Guevara. Not to mention he started explicitly using the franchise as a sounding board for his politics starting with Metal Gear Solid 2, relaxing a bit with Metal Gear Solid 3. So I'm not entirely sure the games actually were all that successful.

I agree that we need a redesign of character in case if he would return. And we have two examples of it in DOA already. Nyotengu instead of deceased Bankotsubo and Honoka instead of Raidou (of course they both appeared in last two games, but it's obvious that it last game for Raidou, so Honoka will be kind of replacement). There also a female version of Donovan sorta (NiCO), some people wanted Victor to be playable and they decided to make it possible in some way. So why we can't have a similar decision for Genra. Maybe his biological daughter or son, don't sure about younger version, but his female version has more chances. I don't think that it will be hard for TN write some story for it. I don't want to deep in fanfiction, because even fan stories is better than canon, but we always face a cruel reality, where developers haven't enough creativity to make a good story

Wouldn't Rig be more of the Victor Donovan replacement due to the latter being his father, allegedly, anyway? NiCO seemed more like Lisa's replacement in overall role, and that was despite Lisa appearing in the game.

Also, apparently Victor Donovan DOES appear in DOA6 (kind of. Apparently he's the guy who pervertedly laughing over an implied Kasumi clone in a cloning vat that NiCO expressed disgust at when watching this).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I agree with learning from other fighters and following trends do make a game better, but it doesn’t in DOA’s case as of right now. In my opinion DOA should first find it’s identity back and the direction it wants to go into before actually taking notes from other fighters. Other fighters do it better because they have their identity set in stone and have a direction they want to go into and learn to get better while also not losing track of that direction.

otnesse

I agree with learning from other fight and following trends do make a game better, but it doesn’t in DOA’s case as of right now. In my opinion DOA should first find it’s identity back and the direction it wants to go into before actually taking notes from other fighters. Other fighters do it better because they have their identity set in stone and have a direction they want to go into and learn to get better while also not losing track of that direction.
Well, technically, DOA did know its identity... back when it was DOA1-4, and to a lesser extent Dimensions.

Unfortunately, starting with 5, it seems like they're unsure what direction to take the series in.

marussya

I'll see what I can do. Have a few questions of my own to ask him myself, anyway. Though, wouldn't it have been better to just prevent Ayane from appearing in NG, even with the ninjas, to ensure they're kept separate universes? Why not create a suspiciously similar substitute for Ayane just to ensure she doesn't get in? That's what I would have done, tending to be pretty extreme in my thinking.

As far as Hideo Kojima being a weasel, many of his games actually had quality problems as time went on, especially regarding story (heck, Metal Gear Solid V was an unfinished mess both in terms of story and especially gameplay). Heck, Peace Walker needlessly retconned Master Miller's backstory far more than Gray Fox's backstory got retconned in Portable Ops, changed him into a womanizer for no real reason, and also shamefully made him and Big Boss into Che Guevara fans, even though they of all people ought to know better than to sing praises about him (like, I don't know, the fact that he was effectively responsible for nearly getting Japan nuked again in a nuclear war thanks to the Cuban Missile Crisis? Or how about how, aside from Big Boss effectively blaming the CMC for having to kill The Boss, his already having to encounter a guy like Che Guevara in overall personality, Colonel Volgin, a man whom he hated even BEFORE the latter's torture of him). Miller arguably had it even worse since unlike Big Boss who at least technically became a villain by MG2, Miller stayed a good guy, and had no reason to support the likes of Che Guevara. Not to mention he started explicitly using the franchise as a sounding board for his politics starting with Metal Gear Solid 2, relaxing a bit with Metal Gear Solid 3. So I'm not entirely sure the games actually were all that successful.

Wouldn't Rig be more of the Victor Donovan replacement due to the latter being his father, allegedly, anyway? NiCO seemed more like Lisa's replacement in overall role, and that was despite Lisa appearing in the game.

Also, apparently Victor Donovan DOES appear in DOA6 (kind of. Apparently he's the guy who pervertedly laughing over an implied Kasumi clone in a cloning vat that NiCO expressed disgust at when watching this).
Wasn't it ressurected Maria? I'm confused

otnesse

Wasn't it ressurected Maria? I'm confused
Nah, it definitely wasn't Maria. I even have a couple of reasons why it's unlikely to be her:

1. The inhabitant's hair in the tank was far too long to be Maria's, reaching up to her back. In the various flashbacks, Maria's hair only reached to her neck at most. It looked more to be Kasumi's length if anything.

2. The hairstyle is not even close to looking like Maria's hair, even ignoring the length. The hair for Maria is more of a comb-back, while the hair of the entity in the tank looked more like Kasumi's hairstyle.

3. When showing it, the entity was not only overall colored very green a'la Alpha-152, but we even get a brief glimpse of Alpha-152's trademark aura.

4. The technician who was... eager to see her specifically mentioned he wanted to see her again, and somehow, I'm doubtful Donovan (who's pretty much the reason Maria and Fame Douglas were dead) would have wanted her brought back or allowed anyone under his employ to like Maria or even know of her. Of course, why NiCO would even bother to revive Maria at all especially under MIST's watch under that pretense is a mystery in itself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD