Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

MuMuGuy

Bad games to xXIReclaimerIXx

I was in a lobby with him and another guy. He beat me when I tried using Zack to test out and he taunted and down attacked me after the KO was announced. We had 4 matches afterwards in which I picked Bayman, and I won all the matches easily and tea bagged at the end of each match because he's total smegma at the game.

During matches 1 and 2, he called me a spamming faggot because I kept doing holds on him because he mashed strings. During matches 3 and 4, he picked the training stage and just stepped back to force me to approach, upon which he'd mash :P::P::P: with :ein:, which I either held or blocked and followed with Bayman's grab chains. He kicked me after I told him that I was still going to use Bayman when he told me to "stop being a puss and change my character." He sent me nonsense.

Me: "I had full bars kid and lag wasn't an issue if you played 5 games. I merely beat your button mashing."

Me: "F your lack of skill. Have you considered practicing instead of taunting when you get a lucky round, only to get Bayman's ballsack in your face when you lose a match?"

Me: "You shame yourself by claiming you lost due to imaginary lag. Wipe those tears, admit that you suck, and either practice or break your DOA5U disc."

AkaShocka

Good games to @Malfury. Sorry I left randomly in the middle of a fight, PS3 is doing its dumb PS3 things and shut off. What does it matter? You were tired of those whoopings anyway XDD. jk Good games. :p

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to everyone I played, including Impact Finale, Impact Ginrai, and xHitomi Tanakax.

ToiletMangoes

GGs to @ToiletMangoes and @Force_of_Nature.

Those matches were really Intense. Jann Lee vs Lisa and Jann Lee vs Ayane. Was using Lei Fang too, but she not ready yet lol.
She's getting close though. You put up a pretty good fight with her. A few rounds you really had me working to get in.

GG's to @ToiletMangoes and @Gurimmjaw

Intense frickin' fights! Dat Lisa n' Jann Lee! =O
Its always intense against your Ayane! Sometimes down to a pixel of health for both of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gurimmjaw

She's getting close though. You put up a pretty good fight with her. A few rounds you really had me working to get in.

Thanks!! It good to know im getting there. Think the one thing im missing are combos with her so will probably be labbing her later today. She is really fun to play though.

AkaShocka

GG's to @ToiletMangoes and @Gurimmjaw

Intense frickin' fights! Dat Lisa n' Jann Lee! =O
GGs to @ToiletMangoes and @Force_of_Nature.

Those matches were really Intense. Jann Lee vs Lisa and Jann Lee vs Ayane. Was using Lei Fang too, but she not ready yet lol.
Its always intense against your Ayane! Sometimes down to a pixel of health for both of us.
Thanks!! It good to know im getting there. Think the one thing im missing are combos with her so will probably be labbing her later today. She is really fun to play though.
Wait for Sarah to come in and break this ceremony something fierce. Mwahaha.

AkaShocka

Don't worry we'll combine the power of Lisa, Ayane and Jann Lee into one Ultra, super-duper mega turtling package to gang up on you :cool:
tumblr_ljkgcju5RQ1qafrh6.gif

:cool:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
GGs to my Internet connection today. Yes, I had laggy lobby matches, but the people in them were for the most part, cool with my lag. I ended up getting dominated by a Rig player, so now I know what character to train against next.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD