How would you rate the roster at the moment?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Mila’s personality is cheery. She wants to do her best and try hard. She fangirls a bunch over Bass. Simple stuff. Nothing amazing. She seems fun. That’s already more than a lot of characters.
Marie Rose is bizarre because a little maid girl that knows her fighting style is unusual.

Like, every character is a goofball or weird. Normal-ish characters like Mila and Hitomi are great.
She’s bizarre because she’s a maid of a rich woman that has a less common fighting style? Lol okay.

MegaMegaMike

She’s bizarre because she’s a maid of a rich woman that has a less common fighting style? Lol okay.
Bizarre because she’s such a weird character archetype. It’s such an odd grab bag of character ideas. She’s bizarre, just like a bunch of other characters in this series

Xhominid The Demon Within

the quote was talking about the lightning and when i said "flashy superpower" i meant literally it: particle effects and moves that look humanly impossible. leifang smashing a rock in a cutscene is bullshit but her entire moveset is not. we all know the whole cast is immortal but that's a different scope altogether.

P.S. i think we should also put a lid on frivolously calling everything a loli because nowhere in its definition does it say just "short". otherwise my 55 year old relative would be one.

How is it a flashy super power if it's just science, yeah crazy pseudo-science but it is science nonetheless. It's not anymore ridiculous than Kasumi shooting beams out of her hands, Ayane creating a mini-warhead with hers, The ninjas constant disappearing acts, etc.

It's not really a different scope, it's just complaining about the most basic shit. It's like complaining if they add a character who has a gun in Soul Calibur, it would be too much for the game.
And yes, the loli crap needs to get wrecked super hard. When peoples' definition is simply short and has a babyface, that's not a loli by itself.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
How is it a flashy super power if it's just science, yeah crazy pseudo-science but it is science nonetheless. It's not anymore ridiculous than Kasumi shooting beams out of her hands, Ayane creating a mini-warhead with hers, The ninjas constant disappearing acts, etc.

It's not really a different scope, it's just complaining about the most basic shit. It's like complaining if they add a character who has a gun in Soul Calibur, it would be too much for the game.
And yes, the loli crap needs to get wrecked super hard. When peoples' definition is simply short and has a babyface, that's not a loli by itself.
It are literally rings that can give electric shocks, there’s nothing fiction about this because those rings can be actually created in real life. Again, NiCO really isn’t as anime or unrealistic as people think, she’s only a bit anime because of her appearance, but the idea behind her is nothing but realistic.

Keylay

I think the roster is good but I still don't get why there are three empty slots at the bottom of the character select screen. Why not center it and not leave a gap between Phase 4/Nyotengu and the random box. DOA's character select has always been symmetrical. They can leave it like that but it just seems unlike them. Still makes me believe there may be unlockable characters possibly.

MegaMegaMike

I think the roster is good but I still don't get why there are three empty slots at the bottom of the character select screen. Why not center it and not leave a gap between Phase 4/Nyotengu and the random box. DOA's character select has always been symmetrical. They can leave it like that but it just seems unlike them. Still makes me believe there may be unlockable characters possibly.
Well now we know that Mai and another SNK character is coming, so that fills 2 of those slots

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
If you can customize the electric pancake to look like Miss Monday I'm going to flip a table and izuna drop babies.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD