I Am The Shadow... The True Self... [General Discussion]

Brute

Standard Donor
Considering Hayabusa's teleports are one of my least favorite things about him, I can't say Phase's gimmickports entice me much.

RyuxSama

I'm actually glad Phase 4 doesn't have any Izunas. Leave all the glory to the grandmaster, Hayabusa.

This isn't really the thread for this, but I haven't been playing much DOA lately. I have gotten way better with Izuna holds though, so if I really dedicated myself, I'm pretty sure I can accomplish my goal.

I have no doubt in my mind that u will one day preform ALL izunas in one match perfectly. I am also striving to be an izuna master, but I'm far from it. I look to you for guidance. :)

Brute

Standard Donor
I have no doubt in my mind that u will one day preform ALL izunas in one match perfectly. I am also striving to be an izuna master, but I'm far from it. I look to you for guidance. :)
Yeah the hardest is the holds, 'cause usually people don't toss out low punches. Unless they're Mila or Ayane or whatever in which case they spam the FUCK out of them. I think I have the best shot against Ayane or Akira, to be honest.

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
I actually don't mind if she gets nice damage from stun to air in no time. Just like Kasumi, her ground game is gonna be super unsafe. I'm sure she'll have some guaranteed damage somewhere, though.

Pictured Mind

Yeah the hardest is the holds, 'cause usually people don't toss out low punches. Unless they're Mila or Ayane or whatever in which case they spam the FUCK out of them. I think I have the best shot against Ayane or Akira, to be honest.
Kaspammy also like to 2P.

Brute

Standard Donor
The fact that she can get her air throw after the helicopter slam is kinda weird to me. Seems like not much height is required for it. Wonder if it has a ceiling variant.

Klts3

I like her cliffhanger, but maybe just because I like 4T. And her theme... it doesn't really sound like it's fighting theme, but it's nice. Maybe I'll be using it for lobby.

UpSideDownGRUNT

She has Hayate's OBT windash T, that bugs me and her "air grab" is also based on Ayane's Lightwing Izuna in NG and I forget the DOA input.

Seems gameplay wise she's mostly based on Hayate and Kasumi with a mix of Ayane without the spins, the only Busa thing she has that I've seen is his Ong 8P or an attack similar.

EDIT: as for her theme it's going to get awkward, because I have Collapse as Rachel's theme I can't have 2 character's with the same theme.

Chapstick

Rofl

tumblr_inline_n39sf9d1uz1rz2mye.jpg

But seriously she had better not cost $6 like Marie did. >>

Chapstick

Why would you expect anything different?
I'm really not expecting anything different, part of me knows they'll try to get away with $6. But her not being a new character model, having only 2 unique outfits, and having only recycled moves, I'd expect her to be like $1 if not free.

I bet they'll even get cheeky and only give her a C1 and C2 and release everything else in an overpriced outfit bundle. Dlc packs are usually the amount of costumes plus $1 right? Marie's was 5 outfits for $8 (you saved 99¢ by buying her and the outfits together! what a steal!) Will P-4's be 4 recolors for $7 then?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD