I Am The Shadow... The True Self... [General Discussion]

Brute

Standard Donor
*shrug*

I'll probably wind up buying her so I can break her apart in the lab and learn the MU, but being honest here, I'm not interested in the character at all. I wouldn't buy her were it not for that reason.

Nightpup

She actually only has 1 unique outfit though...C1. C2 is just a recolor of it and C3 is just it without the cloak and hood. Her only other outfit is Kasumi Alpha's ninja suit.

Chapstick

She actually only has 1 unique outfit though...C1. C2 is just a recolor of it and C3 is just it without the cloak and hood. Her only other outfit is Kasumi Alpha's ninja suit.
The 2 unique outfits I was referring to were Kasumi Alpha's outfit and the cloak one.

Went back through the story and giffed some Phase-4 parts. Here's for the people that think non ninja stand a chance against the ninja in a real fight to the death when they don't gimp themselves.

tumblr_n38nxnZYhn1rje51ao2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n38nxnZYhn1rje51ao4_r2_400.gif

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
I wasn't aware there were people who thought any of the fighters could stand against the Ninja. And to be fair, she's stronger than the ninjas. Or that's the idea.

Brute

Standard Donor
Well Hayabusa chickened out against fighting Alpha in DOA4 so...
He didn't chicken out. Depending on which story you play, he either:

A) Said a bunch of badass babble and wiped her out single-handedly.

B) Told Kasumi to deal with her own shit while he went to go help/save Hayate and Ayane.

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
I didn't like how DOAD switched some things around. Kasumi was apparently too weak to beat Raidou so Ryu had to come help her.

Brute

Standard Donor
Well in the DOAD canon he was all "Fuck this shit I'm out" and left Kasumi all alone.
To deal with her own shit. He can't save all the other ninja bitches every time they're in trouble (which is 24/7). They gotta do some shit themselves for a change.

Nightpup

I didn't like how DOAD switched some things around. Kasumi was apparently too weak to beat Raidou so Ryu had to come help her.
Not entirely true. Kasumi single-handedly defeated Raidou herself at first, then DOATEC went all Project Epsilon on him and his new powers made him just barely too powerful for her. All Hayabusa did was throw a kunai.

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
Not entirely true. Kasumi single-handedly defeated Raidou herself at first, then DOATEC went all Project Epsilon on him and his new powers made him just barely too powerful for her. All Hayabusa did was throw a kunai.
Oh, I guess that's true :D

Chapstick

I wasn't aware there were people who thought any of the fighters could stand against the Ninja. And to be fair, she's stronger than the ninjas. Or that's the idea.
There's one person in particular that believes this but I haven't argued with him in a while so I won't single him out. She is supposed to be stronger than the other ninja but I'd say she's pretty much on par with Kasumi.

tumblr_muj9phRVmC1rje51ao2_250.gif

^That was a clone in the story but it was an identical one.

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
She might be on par with Kasumi. Technically, that's who Kasumi fights at the end, and she wins. Alpha-152 is definitely stronger, though.

synce

P4 isn't going to be strong, if anything she might be even weaker than Alpha. Looking at her movelist she has no safe way to end a combo. Her only safe neutral moves are p, pp, 2p, and 8p.

And before anyone gets too excited (or worried) about her 'teleports' those are just-frame transitions that require a hit to connect. The only one that works against guard is 66pp. I expect this character to be relatively unpopular because she'll require skill to win with.

And despite all this, I can see people crying when they lose, whining about bosses or some BS. These are the people who like to mash buttons from across the screen.

SilverForte

This isn't related but I swear in that footage I saw the player unlock pieces for a cheerleader outfit for Momiji, but I thought she didn't even have one in the first place.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD