I Am The Shadow... The True Self... [General Discussion]

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
Gonna assume she has the same 8T as Kasumi. Like how Momiji and Hayabusa's Izuna throw works.

Jaguar360

Do we know if P4's air throw can catch people on the ground too? I mean, it IS just 8T's animation after all.
I don't know, but I think it would be an Oboro on the ground in a similar manner to Kasumi's throw from her teleport stance or Hayate's wind dash throw.

EDIT: While it could be a Phase-4-ified 8T, it is a 12 frame throw with 60 damage according to the frame data, so I'm assuming it's Oboro.

DriftSlave

EDIT: While it could be a Phase-4-ified 8T, it is a 12 frame throw with 60 damage according to the frame data, so I'm assuming it's Oboro.
It's Hien(aka fan service), and she has all the variations of it too(from 2 different transitions, the added input and reverse version all there to see on the pdf. file. No one has landed it as what I've seen, or know that it's even there.

Nightpup

Anyone else notice that the jumpsuits without the cloaks are actually just retextures of the training dummy outfits that the ninjas get, just with an added scarf?

Brute

Standard Donor
Anyone else notice that the jumpsuits without the cloaks are actually just retextures of the training dummy outfits that the ninjas get, just with an added scarf?
What? You're telling me that TN was super lazy when it comes to recycling old content for Phase 4's appearance, voice, concept and moves?

No way!

synce

The P4's are getting better... Just hoping she gets some buffs to her safety or damage before console release

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
What? You're telling me that TN was super lazy when it comes to recycling old content for Phase 4's appearance, voice, concept and moves?

No way!
At least it's less lazy than Alpha-152 where they just added 1 color, Ein and Leon. I'm sure we'll at least get costumes for P4 eventually.

Nightpup

Does anyone know if there's a way to pick which stance you go into after you do a teleport transition, or is it fixed? People always go into Hoshinpo after 3P, so I was wondering.

Chapstick

And they'll still charge $6 for her despite the only thing they actually made new is the cloak and I guess the throwback Kasumi Alpha outfit. Retextured training dummy outfit, Ryu's scarf, smoke effects from the final boss in 5's story, recycled movelist, intros/win poses from the Kasumi clone in the story, and Kasumi's exact character model all copy and pasted together. And I'm 99% sure I'll buy her anyway.. >>''

synce

Does anyone know if there's a way to pick which stance you go into after you do a teleport transition, or is it fixed? People always go into Hoshinpo after 3P, so I was wondering.

She has two transitions, chifuu (slides across floor) and tenpuu (comes in from air). They're not interchangeable

I think Kasumi is the same way. P4's timing is stricter though and she only has one transition that works on guard

Brute

Standard Donor
I honestly might not buy her. Probably will just so that I can poke around with her in training mode and learn how to fight against her properly, but I honestly have no intent, desire or interest in using Phase 4 competitively or for casual play.

Nightpup

I honestly might not buy her. Probably will just so that I can poke around with her in training mode and learn how to fight against her properly, but I honestly have no intent, desire or interest in using Phase 4 competitively or for casual play.
We've noticed.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD