Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi-Phase-X

The new design of "Lei Fan" is released from the deluxe costume set that comes with a deluxe set! Deluxe set comes with Digital Deluxe, Collector's Edition, strongest packageView attachment 26389

I saw that concept picture while I was exploring around the OneAngryGamer comment section when someone had a pic of her and someone saying "Don't like it. At all." and was hoping Team Ninja wouldn't forget people like this user who wants their character to "actually wear something." (like this user isn't fully aware of DOA costume selection).

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...a3d3d02b23484dbde0b3c89086071df392a1951ed.jpg

But anyway, this costume looks pretty sexy.

RetroMe91

I think the Leifang one will look good in game. It seems like the proportions of the drawing are awkward and her features look wonky, so I am sure it will actually look better on the in game model. I like the detailing on the top, so while it seems simple, it still has some subtle details that give it a bit of intricacy.

Leifang

I saw that concept picture while I was exploring around the OneAngryGamer comment section when someone had a pic of her and someone saying "Don't like it. At all." and was hoping Team Ninja wouldn't forget people like this user who wants their character to "actually wear something." (like this user isn't fully aware of DOA costume selection).

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...a3d3d02b23484dbde0b3c89086071df392a1951ed.jpg

But anyway, this costume looks pretty sexy.
I saw that comment and I completely understand what that person is saying. Honestly this outfit design for Leifang is pretty tame compared to the fan designer.

Leifang

From the "Strongest package" award [bath Poster (five)] in the production of the current team, the Kasumi & Aya One of the special release! "Doa6" to spend the time of healing the best and 3d characters who are newly brushed up, so it! Expect to create a sticking! Book Here!
72CF63BB-B862-4A4E-AAD3-CD4D0CC9D70C.jpeg

Macca Beam

TN include 3d design cause some japanese fan complain about the lack of 3d design
where can i find these japanese fans and slap them because i really didn't need to see kasumi's face on a poster until they make it NOT a triangle
ayane looks amazing though

You can't negate than the boobs are smaller now.
I really need a demo to see if the gameplay sold me the game, I am close to preorder but the character model annoy me a lot.

human013

all these scream to me is starter DLC so they can launch the game and announce a costume contest 2 months later.
The costume contests were great since some of the costumes were actually good. Like Hayate's white ninja outfit with the missing sleeve. I would rather have distinct or creative costumes over the copy and paste costumes like the bunny and cheerleader sets.

Sotherius

Even when the game comes out, and people import the DOA models into a model viewer, and compare directly to the DOA 5 models, showing that they are roughly the same size, people will still complain.

Also, the boob sizes changed from doa 1 to doa 2, from doa 2 to doa 3. from doa 3 to doa 2u and doa 4, and from that changed to doa 5, that changed the physics in them to doa 5 ultimate, and then changed again from doa 5 to doa x3, sometimes they reduced, sometimes they got bigger, just like every other part of the character models changed...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Even when the game comes out, and people import the DOA models into a model viewer, and compare directly to the DOA 5 models, showing that they are roughly the same size, people will still complain.

Also, the boob sizes changed from doa 1 to doa 2, from doa 2 to doa 3. from doa 3 to doa 2u and doa 4, and from that changed to doa 5, that changed the physics in them to doa 5 ultimate, and then changed again from doa 5 to doa x3, sometimes they reduced, sometimes they got bigger, just like every other part of the character models changed...

Not just that, within each game a girl's chest size varies depending on what costume she wears. Depending how the costume was modelled and by whom it was modelled. Just imagine people from now on complaining with every new costume that chest size shrinks or grows.
I probably shouldn't have told those crazies that, now it will happen. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD