Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
might not be news to you but TN confirmed that Christie will also be playable at DOAFEST.
C75265CA-8C1A-4C73-BE12-0E014EC04AB4.jpeg

With the exception of Kasumi and Hitomi and maybe Hayate.
All the main costumes of the characters are great.

Wonder in the biography of the characters they don't mention the breast size of the female characters anymore.

RetroMe91

So how soon til we get “leaks” of the new Girl. They often appear just before the launch either due to famitsu or trophies or whatever... haha

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So how soon til we get “leaks” of the new Girl. They often appear just before the launch either due to famitsu or trophies or whatever... haha

Famitsu will be there I hear, but they were also at TGS and news didn't come until -after- it was over which was weird of Famitsu.

But even then, expect micro-sized images the size of an ant from them if they actually do go.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Dr1VpTQVYAYBd0U.jpg:orig

They didn't even add a higher res texture. ;___; Literally just her DOA5 cheongsam...

The wrist cuffs are however new. Not as bulky and modelled more rounded than in DOA5.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
For heads up, make sure to check out a good friend AirGear. He'll be at DOAFES and will be livestreaming it via Twitch when the day arrives during the event or for more test play when DOAFES is over. So if you likely want more DOA when it's done, he'll still be there.

------------------------------------------

Air Gear signals that recordings may not be allowed at DOAFES or if they are somewhat ok with it.

------------------------------------------

He's a competitive player but he wouldn't mind showing stuff you guys want to see if you ask. I'm sure people are going to be like "DOAFES please show Y / I wish they showed X something more". Well Air Gear might be able to do it if it's allowed.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
“Looky looky! :-D” tch, how childish...

Tina looks basic, I’m not impressed but it is an upgrade from the copy paste BS we got in LR

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD