Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

...I actually really like this lol, Happy to see that every day they're revealing a deluxe outfit to make the leadup to doafest a little less painful lol. Only three days to go though now! :D

Oh and Leifang's looks nice too but I'm definitely a bigger fan of Tina's, Leifang's is a little plain imo.

PS: Again...I wasn't receiving alerts from this thread and so thought that no one was posting only to find out people have been... -_-
Lol I really need to start manually checking threads rather than relying on the alerts.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Tina's costume is basically a remake of this
TinaDOAUC15.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...I actually really like this lol, Happy to see that every day they're revealing a deluxe outfit to make the leadup to doafest a little less painful lol. Only three days to go though now! :D

Oh and Leifang's looks nice too but I'm definitely a bigger fan of Tina's, Leifang's is a little plain imo.

PS: Again...I wasn't receiving alerts from this thread and so thought that no one was posting only to find out people have been... -_-
Lol I really need to start manually checking threads rather than relying on the alerts.
Same, I literally haven't been in this thread tho since no Eliot/Phase or new redesigns have really been up to talk about xD

and TBH I think they really want their preorder rate to go up so rather than just wait till release date to drop the deluxe costumes they're gonna show off one per character to entice people, like I have the money but im not coughing up no cash until I see Kasumi and Eliot(or his reveal trailer xD)
Wake me up when Helena's is shown.
Bruh now you know how I feel everytime no Eliot is shown in this thread, join the club xD If I have do wait for Phase and Eliot you can wait for old Lady Helena ;-p

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I’d say thank u, next to the designs shown so far, the only costumes that look cool to me are Ayane’s and Marie’s.

I can’t wait for what’s revealed at DOAFES, maybe they’ll show more interesting costumes. We haven’t seen a male design yet so I wonder what they’ll get. Besides that I personally hope for a Momiji, Rachel reveal at the event even though chances are quite small.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I'm starting to think if all the wrestler's thematic of the deluxe costumes has anything to do with the plot for THE MUSCLE. It would be cool having a secondary competition aside from DOA's Tournament and seeing the characters dressing properly for the event xD
I can see THE MUSCLE being like if they ever were to introduce tag in the future, it could be the tournament some sort of tutorial/story thing showing like "Hey, we changed this about tag, check it out!" and even have a pair winning the muscle tournament. idk how to explain it, not likely though but it would be cool.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
For Leifang cheongsam dress colors options. I want to see her in baby pink, lavender purple, mint green and lemon yellow. For some reason TeamNinja never gives her pretty feminine colors. View attachment 26411
I really want her to have a turquoise colored dress. I hope TN becomes more creative with their colors for the new costumes.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Kasumi’s deluxe edition DLC looks really good, it might be one of my favorite Kasumi costumes in the game, can’t wait for the special preorder costume she also gets!

just_me

Standard Donor
is this exclusive for x box one because of the censorship on ps4?

??? Why the fuck would Sony censor a dude in a green ninja outfit?

Everyone gets the Kasumi outfit, only the Hayabusa outfit is XBox exclusive. On the PS4 you get a theme instead and on Steam/PC… idk nothing I suppose.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hayabusa's costume is supremely ugly, lol. The design, the color, the low polygon modelling. Yikes.
Here in full size:

DsHVMqpUwAUoIkk.jpg:orig

Ah, I see that is also just a DOA5 model, recolored. They are getting just as lazy as Soul Calibur 6, which makes me really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD