Characters Lolicopter - [Marie Rose Information & Discussion Thread]

Klts3

I found it! 12:49
nzFhNl.gif

Even her cliffhanger is adorable!

David Gregg

I figured since Marie Rose is just around the corner there's no better way to make her official than with gifs. :p Here's the ones I've made so far:

idk updated.gif

And ever since I saw this opening animation I immediately thought:
i choose you animated.gif

L for Love animated.gif

(classic Dodgeball quote. lol)

la la la animated.gif

And my favorite troll combo of hers:
outta here animated.gif

These will work in any conversation (except maybe the pokemon one. lol) you have on FSD (especially in the casual thread. XD)

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Well, this article has confirmed that Marie Rose will be free on PSN March 25th, with her coming to XBL on March 26th. There's some info about the new character there (another Kasumi clone...) so you may wanna give it a read.

There are also several new costumes shown for Marie Rose.
l_531477a84d666.jpg

l_531477a8320e9.jpg

l_531477a815bcf.jpg

Kronin

Well, this article has confirmed that Marie Rose will be free on PSN March 25th, with her coming to XBL on March 26th.

Actually doesn't appear so sure: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-doa5u-casual-thread-__.3042/page-635#post-161704

In my opinion she will not be free (even considering the pics in the end of her announcement trailer and the words of Hayashi in his previous interview), however I think that maybe is better to wait for an official announcement.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Hm, interesting.

Updated the first post to contain new costumes/info.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
And let's not forget about the inevitable delay for Xbox players. So, in truth, Marie's release date in the 25th for PSN and TBD for Xbox.

FatalxInnocence

English trailer. I like the VA for her, though her delivery could've been better.

Hmmm, to be honest- not the person I would have cast for Marie. I don't like her work on Kasumi either though, so her VA in general just doesn't cut it for me.

Admittedly her intro is pretty awesome, but other than that everything else is... well not so good. ( to me. )

I'm just gonna run around saying Let the red rose of blood bloom forth cause it makes no sense to the situation or anything... Rachel 2.0

Klts3

Hey, is 'Bigger isn't always better, you know" her going away with offended face outro? If it is, then English Marie have NO personality comparing to Japanese Marie.

FatalxInnocence

Hey, is 'Bigger isn't always better, you know" her going away with offended face outro quote? If it is, then English Marie have NO personality comparing to Japanese Marie.

Ummm, I'm going to assume so. Since in the intro for the JPN one she does who whole "Chiisai kara" thing. If English Marie says "Bigger isn't always better you know" then yes it is. Though, the translating is kinda odd. Chiisai is a reference to things small yet she's saying "Bigger isn't always better you know" I don't think that's what she's saying in Japanese.... Oh well! translations always come out weird in JPN to ENG games.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD