Characters Lolicopter - [Marie Rose Information & Discussion Thread]

Chapstick

Bare with me this is a rather long video but at 39:58 you can see Marie Rose use Leon's 2KK except the first kick was a feint
Just watch the entire exchange from like 39:51 though it's kinda funny
Also the round immediately after this she does a launch after a critical burst then relaunches..
DO YOU SEE THAT HEIGHT !?!?!
Off of the relaunch she basically gets a Knee . I wonder if we can do multiple loli-knees ;D ?:akira:
The wall splat relaunch at 40:31 was also really cool looking.
That double low crush at 41:45
EDIT: Hurr

View attachment 3992

I lol'd so hard at that gif I fucking hate Momiji's 1P2K

KidArk

This maybe a weird question to ask, but is anyone still really excited for Marie Rose?

Well for me I need a new character to learn , primarily a female and she doesn't look too bad also its fun being there with everyone learning new tech and sharing stuff.

KidArk

Why is it gender matters?

People complain every time I only use mail characters , or that they hate all the characters I use. So a little bit of their complaining plus me just wanting a female character in my repertoire of DOA characters.

Chapstick

Were you arguing with a player on PSN or something =/
One time this girl on PSN was arguing with me that her terrible lag wasn't her fault and that I should blame her internet provider instead of her

Mandatory MR comment to make this relevant- I'm excited for Marie Rose. I feel like she will breathe some new life into this game and get me back into it and temporarily away from all the other stuff coming out.

RyuxSama

I for one am very excited for Marie Rose! I am excited to see how she plays out and how she will pair with Busa!

Brute

Standard Donor
Were you arguing with a player on PSN or something =/
Nope. Home bred tourney player right here on FSD. Go figure.

People complain every time I only use mail characters
1) They hate hate the shipping rates on mail characters
2) Who cares? Fuck 'em. "You have to play as a girl character or I'm gonna complain!" THEN COMPLAIN. Salty-ass bitches. If someone told me that the last thing I'd do is play 'em with a female character. I'd ram my characters' dicks in their face. 100% virtual sausage-fest.
3) I guess if you want a female character just to have one, shoot. Still don't understand why genders matter with these things. For me it's just an individual thing. "Do I like this character?" Character's gender is just one of many variables and certainly one of the least deciding ones. But w/e.

Last edited:

AkaShocka

I'd ram my characters' dicks in their face. 100% virtual sausage-fest.

tumblr_mdk4xmfAmJ1qgos7ro1_1280.gif

You made me do this.....

David Gregg

2) Salty-ass bitches. If someone told me that the last thing I'd do is play 'em with a female character. I'd ram my characters' dicks in their face. 100% virtual sausage-fest.

tumblr_mdk4xmfAmJ1qgos7ro1_1280.gif

You made me do this.....

lol you guys are going to make me p*ss my pants. XD

KidArk

2) Who cares? Fuck 'em. "You have to play as a girl character or I'm gonna complain!" THEN COMPLAIN. Salty-ass bitches. If someone told me that the last thing I'd do is play 'em with a female character. I'd ram my characters' dicks in their face. 100% virtual sausage-fest.
3) I guess if you want a female character just to have one, shoot. Still don't understand why genders matter with these things. For me it's just an individual thing. "Do I like this character?" Character's gender is just one of many variables and certainly one of the least deciding ones. But w/e.

Sorry I send these messages over my phone and auto correct is a bitch.
The gender doesn't really matter to me but I feel like I'm a exist almost and I can really just use learning a female because I always complain about how TN just buffs the tits .. so I've kinda been on a strike from them. Also so many females are already jumped on so now I wanna just start fresh with MR.

FatalxInnocence

This maybe a weird question to ask, but is anyone still really excited for Marie Rose?

I already have so many ideas n_n so yes! I wont not be excited until I've actually been using her for like a week. It's pretty much torture having to wait for a legitimate date.

FatalxInnocence

Or we could you know.......not make any rash conclusions until we actually get our hands on the character?

Well yeah, I suppose you're right. Though, I think people can make statements about her now seeing as we've now seen her entire movelist, and the frames for those said moves. So it's not like being are just blindly stating stuff like before.

Bare with me this is a rather long video but at 39:58 you can see Marie Rose use Leon's 2KK except the first kick was a feint
Just watch the entire exchange from like 39:51 though it's kinda funny
Also the round immediately after this she does a launch after a critical burst then relaunches..
DO YOU SEE THAT HEIGHT !?!?!
Off of the relaunch she basically gets a Knee . I wonder if we can do multiple loli-knees ;D ?:akira:
The wall splat relaunch at 40:31 was also really cool looking.
That double low crush at 41:45
EDIT: Hurr

View attachment 3992

Just for those curious as to her time stamps within the video KidArk posted~ They are;

38:15 - 41:11 - 43:56 - 45:19 - 51:56 - 56:46 - 58:46

These were pretty entertaining matches actually! good find! =D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD