Characters Lolicopter - [Marie Rose Information & Discussion Thread]

Brute

Standard Donor
Okay, so it's about time we had a thread in the Marie Rose section about, well, Marie Rose. The point of this thread to put everything we know about Marie Rose into one convenient location. This post will be updated with any new, relevant information we learn.

Frame Data
Japanese Frame Data
Video of Movelist

Costumes
C1 - Default gothic lolita
C2 - Blue tightsuit
C3 - White tightsuit
C4 - Gothic lolita with accessories
C5 - Santa
C6 - Punk schoolgirl
C7 - Japanese gym suit
C8 - Nurse
C9 - Cheerleader with pom-poms
Like all females she has an optional glasses toggle for these outfits.

Availability
Currently, she is only available in the Arcade version of DOA5U found in Japan (opened Dec. 23), though Team Ninja has announced that she will be made available for home consoles.
Edit: Famitsu revealed that she will be released as DLC on PSN March 25th and XBL on March 26th.

Videos
Arcade debut trailer
English consoles trailer
Japanese consoles trailer

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Honestly, Marie Rose creeps me out

looks like those creepy dolls that you think will turn to life at night and kill you
That's exactly why I like her!
she reminds me of Shinku from Rozen Maiden.
tumblr_mqx0vqLaMx1ri2kwbo1_500.gif

@Brute you were the last person I'd expect make a thread about Marie Rose, Thank you!

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Well im alone at home and its 1am in the morning, time to leave this thread before it becomes impossible for me to sleep

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Her lose pose ..My heart is breaking
BcO-C7wCAAEVfqC.jpg

BcO9I2rCIAAUlDc.jpg

Those glasses though..
These pictures were taken today so hopefully there is more to come soon, along with gameplay.

HoodsXx

Inb4 she comes out as a Christmas Present from TN to surprise the community. If I find videos, I'll post em here. Great to know you made this Brute. I'll be on here getting all of her info down once she hits consoles. :D

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
It appears that she's one of the few characters to have toggle able glasses that don't look hideous. This is good.

Personally, I'd have preferred to have DOA's loli character look like this;

cloisteredyouth--unholyfiend.jpg

I can live with what we got though. In all honesty, I doubt I'm even gonna play her though, but I'm still interested in seeing how she turns out.

Brute

Standard Donor
Looks to be quite an agile fighter. Almost like a mixture of Bayman and Leifang. Could be interesting.

riceman789

I don't know if its me, but she seems to be like a duplicate of Christie in a way. Her roll seems to be legit and her sidestep seems pretty useful. I hope she comes out for console soon...

AkaShocka

Random thought!: She might be a LITTLE like Christie. Special SS and a roll and great mobility...... o_O
That was just a random thought so don't get picky with me! *looks at Brute*

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD