Characters Lolicopter - [Marie Rose Information & Discussion Thread]

TRI Mike

Thanks man. I'm looking at a ton of -10 and -12 moves though. It the last column the frame data on block¿

TRI Mike

Looking at her frame data again, it looks like almost every move she has is safe or semi-safe, but save a power blow charge, she doesn't have any moves that are + or neutral on block. Interesting.

I dunno which frame data you looked at but most of her shit is extremely unsafe

FatalxInnocence

A lot of her stuff is throw punishable, but the stuff I'd consider useful seem to be safe. An example of that is 6P+K. It's that shoulder barge move that stuns but can also be canceled into either of her stances. ( SS & Sabaki stances )

A move being safe on block with the attachment of a sabaki is going to be extremely useful against people who actually know the frame. They wont try throw punish, will go in for a strike and they'll either be SS'ed or put into a CH sabaki leading to a seemingly definite PP launch =D

A lot of her -frame moves are moves you would probably use whilst the opponent is stunned anyway. For instance KK. Not a block string move.

Kinda wish her crouching punch was +1 or something though -_- her having no positive frames is one of the reasons I think she'd be a terrible offensive character ( not to mention her lack of variety. ). Gotta rely on her 6P, 1P and 6K for block strings. I did however see a pretty cool tactic in the most recent video I watched. Her 9K leaves her BT with an optional k ( additional mid kick). You do the 9K and do her BT throw into a definite H+K. Seems great!

still only guessing can be made till we get our hand on her and find out what she can do besides 5.99 to get her and like what 4 or 5 costumes isnt bad i know kasumi alpha will have the same thing so nothing more to do than wait and see

TRI Mike

I honestly couldn't care less about the costumes. The first one is the best for 90% of the cast.

Xernuht

Does anyone know/remember what lift stun(s) Marie Rose has?

Psh
Ryu's Legacy costume is sooooo his best

Thirded.

Legacy
Legendary Black Falcon
Ashtar (Don't hate me. I just think it makes him look like a Power Rangers villain.)

legacy may be my favorite but my most fun one is his second costume nes ryu all i need is two buttons to kickass jump and attack if you get the joke like if not ill explain......maybe lol

Brute

Standard Donor
I didn't know man, sorry.
No worries.

And for future reference, if there's any info you guys feel should be added to the first post but can't find it there, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD