DOA5LR Mai Shiranui DOA5LR Discussion - Guest from FF/KOF series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Downloading now, and yeah!~ I gots enough for her cheerleader outfit! :-D Cant wait to hear her lovely english voice.

P2p1mbs

Assuming the price it not wrong on xbone, thats not bad for just a new character with no extra costumes. Ill definitely try to buy her when I get home, I just hope my payment option can work.

Also, anyone know how big the patch to add her is in xbone?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Assuming the price it not wrong on xbone, thats not bad for just a new character with no extra costumes. Ill definitely try to buy her when I get home, I just hope my payment option can work.

Considering shes £6.49 ($8+) for just mai on her own on uk psn its probably a bugged price

Yuffie

Patch is 602 MB on Xbone. Also I found a cheaper option to buy Mai with all her costumes.
The debut set by itself is $10 and Mai is $3. $3 cheaper than Mai and debut set or same cost as Naotora and her debut set.
Outsmarted TN and Xbox, I'm sure it'll work for PSN

Last edited:

Chapstick

Also I found a cheaper option to buy Mai with all her costumes.
The debut set by itself is $10 and Mai is $3. $3 cheaper than Mai and debut set or same cost as Naotora and he debut set.
Outsmarted TN and Xbox, I'm sure it'll work for PSN
They've messed up prices on xbone before so I'm sure they'll notice their mistake by the time we get her tomorrow. Her costing $3 has to be an error, they probably put her in to cost as much as an outfit by mistake

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Bought Mai and tried her out on Xbox One. Not really my kind of character but she seems solid at first blush. Some super telegraphed strings though. Her cancels will make or break her for serious play just from first impressions.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If I like her I may make something for her but not atm, I need time to actually see what she can do for myself, kinda like Naotora.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD