Mortal Kombat thread.

Jadeinchains

I really hope it's true that Mileena is playable, Also I know it wasn't mentioned in your posts but I fully expect Kitana to be playable as well. @Kodachi hurry and get hired as costume designer at Neatherrealm studios so that you can pitch them your designs for Mileena! :p

Seriously though the outfits have been great so far ( Jade and Scarlet specifically look amazing in MK11 ) so hopefully they continue to look great as we see Mileena and others. I imagine they will be though especially considering Mileena ( imo ) had the best outfits in MKX.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I really hope it's true that Mileena is playable, Also I know it wasn't mentioned in your posts but I fully expect Kitana to be playable as well. @Kodachi hurry and get hired as costume designer at Neatherrealm studios so that you can pitch them your designs for Mileena! :p

Seriously though the outfits have been great so far ( Jade and Scarlet specifically look amazing in MK11 ) so hopefully they continue to look great as we see Mileena and others. I imagine they will be though especially considering Mileena ( imo ) had the best outfits in MKX.
Unfortunately they no longer have a concept art team they outsource with specificity selected designers now... I’ve lost all hope lol

Jadeinchains

Unfortunately they no longer have a concept art team they outsource with specificity selected designers now... I’ve lost all hope lol

IQ3wpE.gif

jk, They have genuinely been doing a great job with the outfits in MK11 so far so they have my blessing for now. :p
I wonder though If they'd ever do something like TN does with a design contest?

i hope jacqui doesn't look like a foot :/ if they're bringing jax back then mileena is def coming back. but i reallllly want sindel back.

The fuckery in MKX when she was actually in MKX's storymode but then was left out as dlc while Bo' rai cho got added.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
jk, They have genuinely been doing a great job with the outfits in MK11 so far so they have my blessing for now. :p
I wonder though If they'd ever do something like TN does with a design contest?

The fuckery in MKX when she was actually in MKX's storymode but then was left out as dlc while Bo' rai cho got added.

some questionable choices indeed

also that mk11 collectors edition was ridiculously priced. just got the premium edition.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Jacqui Briggs looks like willow smith I love that haha
Cassie looks absolutely beautiful and fun to play. characterization is on point this era !!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD