Mortal Kombat thread.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Yeah I was thinking that too, It seems like Jade is working for Kitana as a sort of right hand man kinda thing? And yeah I guess Kitana has adopted the use of Shao Khan's surname. :eek:
The Assassin Queen no longer stans Edenia? :eek: Kitana and Jade Konfirmed heel turn?

I'm pretty down for it tbqh. Jade coming back through after 8 years with some damn stories to tell, and shes going to make sure everyone sits the hell down and listens to them.

EDIT: I'm an idiot I forgot that Khan is a title not a surname. Kitana is the ruler of Outworld like her father was and Jade is her Assassin.

Last edited:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
That's a dead Goro, and Moloch. Seeing the effects of (I'm assuming anyway) Raiden's rage almost makes me feel bad for the OG villains.

nkXnxra.jpg

Leifang

I’m gonna be very honest about Mortal stiff back 11. I do not like how Jade looks. She looks like a zombie and way over dressed. I miss her maple brown skin.
28AFD0FD-AA5D-4DCD-A9F8-1B1D98EA182E.png
Also the graphics are not impressive to me. Why do they look like toys. Are they supposed to look real like Drake uncharted 4 and The Last of us Part 2. Also don’t get me started on the fighting animation. So stiff and choppy. The only thing I like are the stages. I’m hoping Kitana and Johnny Cage will look better.
E50BA7DA-EE0A-4E29-AACA-1E33C0F92C89.jpeg

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I’m gonna be very honest about Mortal stiff back 11. I do not like how Jade looks. She looks like a zombie and way over dressed. I miss her maple brown skin. View attachment 27713
Ima stop you right there. Her perfectly alive Edenian version, which has been posted above you multiple times, is god damn gorgeous and if you keep trying to drag this queen you're going to have issues with a few people here.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ima stop you right there. Her perfectly alive Edenian version, which has been posted above you multiple times, is god damn gorgeous and if you keep trying to drag this queen you're going to have issues with a few people here.
I don't think he meant any offense to her tbh, he probably didn't see it xD I myself prefer her normal human form tbh, but her undead version I think is cool too like revenant Kitana in MKX
I’m gonna be very honest about Mortal stiff back 11. I do not like how Jade looks. She looks like a zombie and way over dressed. I miss her maple brown skin. View attachment 27713Also the graphics are not impressive to me. Why do they look like toys. Are they supposed to look real like Drake uncharted 4 and The Last of us Part 2. Also don’t get me started on the fighting animation. So stiff and choppy. The only thing I like are the stages. I’m hoping Kitana and Johnny Cage will look better.View attachment 27714
Have you seen her human form? She looks good with it tbh, if you go back a page or two you should see where I posted the costumes she has with it :-D

And I like the graphics too, they look way more detailed than MKX which imo I think was rushed. I think if they took the same amount of time developing MKX, it would look like this new one Tbh xD

Leifang

I’m sorry she looks a mess. The picture we see is her main look. As for her costume design, I don’t like it.
I don't think he meant any offense to her tbh, he probably didn't see it xD I myself prefer her normal human form tbh, but her undead version I think is cool too like revenant Kitana in MKX

Have you seen her human form? She looks good with it tbh, if you go back a page or two you should see where I posted the costumes she has with it :-D

And I like the graphics too, they look way more detailed than MKX which imo I think was rushed. I think if they took the same amount of time developing MKX, it would look like this new one Tbh xD
The picture I posted is her main image for the game. I have to be honest with myself I’m not feeling it. I haven’t seen her human form yet, so please show me. As for the graphics, they look like action figure. I’m not impressed. Sorry to anyone I offended, but remember this is my opinion.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I’m sorry she looks a mess. The picture we see is her main look. As for her costume design, I don’t like it.

The picture I posted is her main image for the game. I have to be honest with myself I’m not feeling it. I haven’t seen her human form yet, so please show me. As for the graphics, they look like action figure. I’m not impressed. Sorry to anyone I offended, but remember this is my opinion.
One sec, here's the costumes:

I love the long braid she has<3

Jadeinchains

One sec, here's the costumes:

I love the long braid she has<3

Queen of 22+ inch hair, I was hoping they wouldn't seriously shorten her hair or anything in this game and while it might be a bit shorter I'm happy to see that it's still really long. :)
Her outfits looks amazing including the revenant one, Hope that you can use the revenant clothes on her normal alive skin. I really want to see her other outfits and customization options but they don't seem to be showing much stuff like that so I doubt we will before release.

Speaking of customization options I'm guessing we'll be able to unlock a good amount in the different modes but I wonder If there will be a crypt in this game? I'm guessing there will be since there's been one in every recent MK game but we haven't seen anything about it yet.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
She looks incredible, So happy she has non revenant as well as revenant skins. And her actually outfits look so good too. Can't wait to see her other outfits. :)

Also I was hoping she'd be dark skinned ( and not lighting her skin like Tanya's originally was in MKX ) and that she'd still have her long hair and she does so I'm happy about that too.

Seriously my hype for this game just rose 100%.
When she was 1st revealed, I immediately thought of *JadeinChains*. Welcome back! :D. I actually love her new look. She looks beast as fuck.

Now with that, my top 3 day 1s right now are Sub-Zero. Jade, & Scorpion. 3 of 5 favorites in. Still no clear cut main. Happy about that. Some of you are still mentioning characters but aren't taking into account the direction of where it's going.

Edit: Her being a revenant makes a lot of sense because of story direction.

Dr PaC

@KasumiLover I don’t remember Princess Kitana being killed in Mortal Kombat XL. Did she die like Jade? Also is the mask picture her default look or is this a Evil version of herself. Please school me.
I think Kitana and Lui been dead since MK9 and they were revenants in MKX. They currently rule the Underworld since then but Im hoping they will come back to life. Though, I do prefer they stay evil since their story has been more interesting since they started to hate Raiden

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD