Mortal Kombat thread.

Jadeinchains

I just saw this -
D1BamMTWwAAxnpA.jpg:large

Is there like hairstyle options or something I've not seen yet? Because before her hair was a pixie cut. Where is all this footage coming from too? Does anyone have a video of someone going through these options?

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I just saw this -
D1BamMTWwAAxnpA.jpg:large

Is there like hairstyle options or something I've not seen yet? Because before her hair was a pixie cut. Where is all this footage coming from too? Does anyone have a video of someone going through these options?
Am I the only one that feels like with the current look they've got going for Skarlet she should have a punk haircut? They've 180'd on her generic ninja stripper look I kind of feel like they might as well keep going.

3a61f98b28cebc9e878619faa68ff88c.jpg

2b4682f63b37a13c92279088583c2c54.jpg
51635269_293805917969707_1129935816756998549_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Am I the only one that feels like with the current look they've got going for Skarlet she should have a punk haircut? They've 180'd on her generic ninja stripper look I kind of feel like they might as well keep going.

Her pixie cut kinda gave me those vibes, I just confused as to how the customization in MK11 works, So there's the ability to change their clothes, Accessories and weapons. Do clothings come in like 3 parts? Like head, top, bottom? If so when does there not seem to be any hairstyles in that mask section to the side of her in that image? Is there also a hairstyle menu? I need to find footage of this lol.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Her pixie cut kinda gave me those vibes, I just confused as to how the customization in MK11 works, So there's the ability to change their clothes, Accessories and weapons. Do clothings come in like 3 parts? Like head, top, bottom? If so when does there not seem to be any hairstyles in that mask section to the side of her in that image? Is there also a hairstyle menu? I need to find footage of this lol.
We definitely stan a hairstyle menu in Mortal Kombat. Give me Jade with a big thick braid down the back, or a Lisa cut. Also updated my above post with examples for Skarlet to really drive home the even more in your face sadistic nature they've given her. I feel like she should look as abrasive as possible

Jadeinchains

Ah I just looked it up and it's that in the kosmetics section there's like a dozen different skins that each character has and in certain outfits there's one hairstyle and on other outfits there's a different hairstyle, So that makes sense now lol. Hopefully there will be even more unlock able skins in the game and more added post launch etc.

Jadeinchains

While she does look cool..I'm not really feeling this outfit to be honest, One of the things people had a problem with with Jacqui is that she was very..dull in MKX, And for bringing her back for MK11 I'd have thought they'd have done a bit more outfit wise to be interesting and exciting, And this outfit isn't. ( IMO )

Still while the outfit is pretty boring maybe her other outfits will be cooler not to mention maybe personality wise she'll be a lot cooler and stuff so we'll see.

zoo

Damn those replies, people really hate Jacqui lol didn't play her too much but I never had hatred towards her

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD