Mortal Kombat thread.

Leifang

I have a question? I made it to champion. Is it confirmed I have Kitana skin or do I have to keep going?
E9CF5B78-5B18-4847-BED3-A4AD30370A8F.jpeg

Ninoasker

Bitch how the fuck did you get it so quick LMAOO, hope I can get her. Not a Kitana player but the skin is beautiful. All of these season's skins are, love Sub Zero's Rain inspired skin, will for sure play him more when I get that skin and I'll just imagine it's actually Rain lol.

Anyways the next KL seasons look promising! We're finally getting white eyed Sindel and also a Reptile skin for Scorpion? Bitch sign me the fuck up!!

Leifang

Bitch how the fuck did you get it so quick LMAOO, hope I can get her. Not a Kitana player but the skin is beautiful. All of these season's skins are, love Sub Zero's Rain inspired skin, will for sure play him more when I get that skin and I'll just imagine it's actually Rain lol.

Anyways the next KL seasons look promising! We're finally getting white eyed Sindel and also a Reptile skin for Scorpion? Bitch sign me the fuck up!!
Interesting you’re the second person who said that.
6A26CAC4-DAD7-4589-9D3E-2F50480214F8.jpeg
Well to answer your question I played for hours. I wanted to get it over with. Trust me, it was no cake walk. I’ll show you one I had with Johnny. But thankfully, with the luck of cunningness. Kitana and I made it through the rain.
319190A5-B8F6-4913-95B0-7B2AF3B80F2D.gif

I had to reedited this comment and look up the picture you’ve mentioned. So yeah, you’re right about Sindel having white eyes Also scorpion having reptile skin. However, I have my eyes on Johnny Cage.
3D019BCB-D4BB-4261-918E-6F8089300A0B.jpeg

Last edited:

Leifang

I would definitely become the Joker Husband. He looks so fine without his clown makeup. I made him younger and added facial hair. Even in his older stage, I would still marry him. lol ❤️
879ACAB8-C6D9-4B98-A5BC-835C87C56A57.jpeg

onelasttime

I haven't been following Mortal Kombat since like, Armageddon. Why was Milenna not in MK11? Thought she was a staple character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD