Characters New Character Coming to Arcades

TN initially: We need to focus on providing a story for all of the characters...
Later...: Too much work... Okay maybe leave out Lisa and Christie's story and just give the VF brief intros
Later...: Okay leave out Pai and Gen Fu this is taking too long
Even Later...: F*** it just start adding characters and forget about the story (adds a character who no longer fights, a character who doesn't exist anymore, 2 NG characters, and another VF).

Now we have Ein and Hayate tag teams sooo...no need to try and bring up logic and "accuracy" in to this discussion. ;)

TN initially: We need to focus on providing a story for all of the characters...
Later...: Too much work... Okay maybe leave out Lisa and Christie's story and just give the VF brief intros
Later...: Okay leave out Pai and Gen Fu this is taking too long
Even Later...: F*** it just start adding characters and forget about the story (adds a character who no longer fights, a character who doesn't exist anymore, 2 NG characters, and another VF).

Now we have Ein and Hayate tag teams sooo...no need to try and bring up logic and "accuracy" in to this discussion. ;)
This right here, TN is giving us more characters, they don't even bother with the story anymore at this point.

Ein doesn't exist anymore (he was an amnesiac persona of Hayate) and stopped being relevant to the plot since his debut in DoA2. Leon stopped being relevant as well since TN gave him closure. Yet those two characters appeared since.

Also story is important for me. Makes me interested about them. Without it those characters are glorified floating hit boxes that shouldn't deserve artwork.

Ein doesn't exist anymore (he was an amnesiac persona of Hayate) and stopped being relevant to the plot since his debut in DoA2. Leon stopped being relevant as well since TN gave him closure. Yet those two characters appeared since.

Also story is important for me. Makes me interested about them. Without it those characters are glorified floating hit boxes that shouldn't deserve artwork.

Think about it. Why showcase characters whom haven't been in the story up until now? Either they plan on bringing them back into the story somehow or, Team Ninja has bigger plans involving them.

Think about it. Why showcase characters whom haven't been in the story up until now? Either they plan on bringing them back into the story somehow or, Team Ninja has bigger plans involving them.

It was fans demand to bring old characters back, TN does listen too there fanbase, proven by the twitter and facebook feedback they get.
Tengu is bound to appear in the game.

Hilarious. I was referring to the war fan he carries in right hand

Oh. The fan is awesome, but it's not a weapon.

He doesn't use it in any of his attacks. He's always holding it in his right hand, so it may look like he's hitting his opponent with it if his stance causes the hit to connect with his right hand, but he isn't actually attacking with it.

I do like to humorously refer to P+K as "the fan slap" due to how it looks should it connect with his right hand, but it's actually just a palm jab.

Last edited:

He doesn't use it in any of his attacks. He's always holding it in his right hand, so it may look like he's hitting his opponent with it if his stance causes the hit to connect with his right hand, but he isn't actually attacking with it.

I do like to humorously refer to P+K as "the fan slap" due to how it looks should it connect with his right hand, but it's actually just a palm jab.

Touche

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD