Ninja Gaiden Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
How the fuck do you beat the bosses without damage!¿
They're actually some of the easier segments to beat without damage on Normal mode, as they have predictable behaviors/patterns. The most difficult thing in NG is juggling your focus of offense/defense between multiple enemies (and most importantly, multiple types of enemies, each requiring different strategies). In higher difficulties when minions spawn with the bosses, it becomes more difficult. I'd imagine the safest way would be to use the Inuzama to dispatch most normal minions, and then focus on the boss exclusively.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
That's pretty much what I do as long as I have some Devil Elixer so I still get my full Ninpo bonus at the end.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Real men use the Unlabored Flawlessness. =P

Unlabored Flawlessness.jpg

You rang?

Chaos

Oh now they want to add gore on NG 3 :mad: thats fucked up for people who owns a 360 & PS3. A dumb move from Tecmo.

Kasumi

She looks great, but I have my doubts about the game, the game was designed to be played as it did in 360/PS3, unless they chage the stage design, it's going to be the same crap with a little better gameplay.

DontForkWitMe

A prelude to the eventual wii exclusive DOA5:Hardcore with playable ein, leon, tengu, momiji, rachel, and zero suit samus

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
That wasn't unfinished. There were so many terrible design decisions in that game that it's completely unredeemable in that state. You can add as many frills around the game as you want but that core game was terrible. I won't even spare it a second glance. I'm still appalled as a Ninja Gaiden fan.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD