Ninja Gaiden Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

That makes me think about Team Ninja.

We had DOA 1, 2 and 3. And then they made Ninja Gaiden and after that, Ninja Gaiden Black, in Ninja Gaiden Black there is already DOA 4 trailers, and then, DOA 4 is released, and after that Ninja Gaiden 2, then, Ninja Gaiden 3 and DOA 5 are released in a similar time frame as well. Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden have been "walking" together for a while now. I hope we get a new NG announced around next year at least, that would be nice.
One of the stages in DOA2 Ultimate had a Ninja Gaiden ad as a billboard.(not to mention it was the debut of the Legendary Black Falcon in DOA) Not sure which came first though.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I Pray
https://www.reddit.com/r/ninjagaiden/comments/a1ptmh
yxoaocq93f121.png

mizking

The world needs you right now, Ryu Hayabusa... it's probably going to be a horse racing game.
What's wrong with Ryu Hayabusa's Pro Jockey 2019? The series is pretty much dead, we can't have Rachel wearing that thing on Playstation systems, so fuck it why not (jks)

human013

If this does turn out to be NG then it needs to go back to how the older games were. People always said NG3RE was horrible and, having never played any other NG, I thought it was ok at best. I've only heard tales about how great NG was before 3 so I need to see if it lives up to the hype.

human013

Yeah, now that you mentioned it some of it just flashed through my head. Cutting the copter, stabbing the dinosaur, missile hopping, and the alchemist fight.

Sotherius

My favorite combat system is by far Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge despite its flaws in general. Having played NG:Black, Sigma, 2 and Sigma 2 at this point, have put a lot of time in each system, i still keep to this thought. NGBlack/Sigma being my favorites after and the two versions of 2 being my least favorite games in the series (i think i even enjoy Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword over them). I think the additions to ryu's moveset, while some key changes in enemy design and health, even though there was a lot of negative changes with enemy hit reactions and stun, makes the game more interesting to me.

Would love Ninja Gaiden 4, but is not happening this gen at all.

dg1995

Ninja Gaiden Black remaster.

Or at least the sigma version since I really want to have a taste of a real great Ninja Gaiden game.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
well here's to hoping ryu comes back with a vengeance in a new ng game.

I really hope its not another warriors game tbh.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD