Ninja Gaiden Thread

deathofaninja

Standard Donor
News Team
The Northwest
Main Character
ALPHA-152
Team NINJA wasn’t the developer of Yaiba.
Spark Unlimited developed it but Team NINJA and Keiji Inafune were directly involved with the project and can also be held responsible for the shortcomings the game had.

My guess is that Yaiba characters or the costumes are coming back to DOA6. Could be wrong, but I really have a tough time believing the game is coming out again or getting a sequel of any kind.

get rid of the cartoonish pixel then it's good
Agreed. But I can at least appreciate what they did with the graphics.

It doesn't really say anything, but Team NINJA is definitely not doing anything with the series this year. They are working on DOA6, Nioh 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3; and I think there is still being work done for FF: Dissidia but I haven't updated myself on that game in a while.

Dr PaC

Inland Empire, CA
Main Character
Tina Armstrong
PSN ID
Tokoza
Spark Unlimited developed it but Team NINJA and Keiji Inafune were directly involved with the project and can also be held responsible for the shortcomings the game had.

My guess is that Yaiba characters or the costumes are coming back to DOA6. Could be wrong, but I really have a tough time believing the game is coming out again or getting a sequel of any kind.

Agreed. But I can at least appreciate what they did with the graphics.

It doesn't really say anything, but Team NINJA is definitely not doing anything with the series this year. They are working on DOA6, Nioh 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3; and I think there is still being work done for FF: Dissidia but I haven't updated myself on that game in a while.
Whats TN have to do with a Marvel game? They always been involved with them??

Forgot your password?