Ninja Gaiden Thread

8 YEARS AND WERE FINALLY GETTING SOMETHING

NINJA GAIDEN TRIOLGY RELEASES JUNE 10th ON THE SWITCH

HOPEFULLY A PC/PS4/XBOX ANNOUNCEMENT COMES NEXT

Looks like Sigma 2 will have gore? Can't remember if those robots in Sigma 2 spilled gore or purple mist but video shows gore on the floor everywhere near the end

I was really hopeing the tag missions were available as well. My hopes for this game just went down. You think they will include a patch for the game so it will have the blood? Also get it on steam. I know a lot fo you are consloe players but since it is on steam lots of mods will come out and maybe we can get the blood back in sigma 2. As for tag missions maybe and hopefully it will be dlc.

Brute

Standard Donor
There are 2 versions: Ver. D (which will be the censored version I believe) and the unrated version. Hopefully that means we can get gore and dismemberment back for sigma 2, because I wasn't a fan of the mist thing.
Where was this detailed? Do we know what version is coming to Steam?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

Brute

Standard Donor
According to that article, the only change in "Version D" is with respect to a very specific "cruel scene" in Razor's Edge (presumably when Hayabusa slowly murders that blubbering British bloke in the first level), and that there are no changes to any content in the first two games.

So unless the translation really fucked up, we can probably expect fully censored Sigma 2 on all releases.

marussya

Wondering about future of Ninja Gaiden. In January producer said that sequel isn't planned, but some news about franchise on the way.
After Master Collection reveal in interview for Famitsu they said something like : please play Master Collection and wait for news.
News about what? New IP?

Reactions: uln

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
According to the achievement list, all platforms are getting the plus versions that were on the Vita. At least some gore is back in NGS2

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

Nevermind. Team Ninja on Twitter are now saying it's the PS3 version.

Tbh, I fail to see any reason to buy this collection (aside from supporting a potential NG4 release) over the BC version on Xbox which have no cut content and the better versions (subjective but majority believe NG2 to be better, myself included)

Maybe only on PC where the modders can save this poor cash grab release.

1. Stripped online mode - available on BC
2. NGS2 with broken A.I for Team Mission, will be impossible to 100%, purple mist, test of valors removed, reduced enemy count, removed weapons, no survival mission mode.
3. NGS1 - I don't really mind sigma 1

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD