Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Monica Gravure Panel (1st Swimsuit Contest Cute SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Gravure-Panel-(1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Cute-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Luna Gravure Panel (Mellow Plumage SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Luna-Gravure-Panel-(Mellow-Plumage-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Monica Gravure Panel (1st Swimsuit Contest Sexy SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Gravure-Panel-(1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Sexy-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Kokoro SSR Suit Sequence (Jewel Lapis Lazuli SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kokoro-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Jewel-Lapis-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kokoro Birthday Extra Episode 2019 (Jewel Lapis Lazuli SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_191130_182229.jpg

Kokoro Birthday 2019 Ring Sequence (Jewel Lapis Lazuli SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kokoro-Birthday-2019-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Lapis-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-...jpg

Last edited:

otnesse

Well, at least I don't have to worry about any paid birthday stuff until New Year's. Though that being said, I DO have to worry about making sure I get Monica before then. Let's hope they unveil the December ticket soon.

Jackie Chan Fan

And I wonder if we'll ever get new shower scenes. The last Famitsu scan showed Honoka in an unseen shower photo. I noticed that most of the pictures in Famitsu scans for DOAX games are used for something like posters, mouse pads, etc.

otnesse

And I wonder if we'll ever get new shower scenes. The last Famitsu scan showed Honoka in an unseen shower photo. I noticed that most of the pictures in Famitsu scans for DOAX games are used for something like posters, mouse pads, etc.
We might. After all, Nyotengu's trailer for her birthstone outfit gacha did have a completely different angle/position to her STM SSR shower scene.

Jackie Chan Fan

We might. After all, Nyotengu's trailer for her birthstone outfit gacha did have a completely different angle/position to her STM SSR shower scene.

From this one? I hope so. In the trailer, it looks like a real-time rendered scene, not the pre-rendered videos we usually see. But as long as it's new, that will be great. :D

Jadeinchains

She's really pretty, She looks like I imagine she'll be in her 20's? I wonder if she'll somehow be the new girl being added to doa6? I won't lie In terms of completely new girls I was hoping the next new girl they'd add would be of a new nationality/race. But Sayuri does look really nice. Is that a nurse hat her chibi is wearing?

Yuffie

I was really hoping they would bring back an OG character. Rachel and Tina deserve to be in the series.
Maybe Leifang got backlash when she was released for VV. Hence we keep getting new girls.

Welp, gonna have to wait to about April for the next girl assuming they do another.

On the positive side, it's cool TN still making characters for Vv, but I'm particularly concerned why a VV girl for DOA6, but not a DOA6 girl for VV.

Edit: the people that posted on the tweet want Tina back lol.

@otnesse say you know if this new girl was in the datamine?
I mean only Christie, Rachel and Mila were in the code before right?
I guess maybe they were only placeholders unfortunately.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Official bio of Sayuri -

Name - Sayuri
Age - 24 years old
Height - 162cm
Three sizes - B98/W59/H92
Blood group - O type
Occupation - Nurse ( In job hunting ) ( Apparently she's applied for Nurse recruitment on the island )
Hobby - Gardening, Karaoke
Fave food - Soy milk pudding, Hot milk
Fave colour - Milky pink
Birthday - March 31

( Her official render is also on the main website but for some reason it refuses to let me copy or right click it )

KwonJigglypuff

Is this their attempt at a motherly Japanese Helena ?

Again, too bad she isn't Korean. I like her "healer" concept. She's like a mix of Momiji and Helena.

Jadeinchains

I thought she was Korean for a little minute when I first saw her too, she has that kinda look a lot of famous Kidols have. With a name like Sayuri though I'm guessing she's Japanese. Maybe half Korean? Who knows.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
At first I thought she's a taller Kokoro.

Edit:

So the new girl is Sayuri. It's a new face. And it looks like there is a new shower scene.

Edit 2:

Updated with the trailer from the official DOAX YouTube channel.
She's cute!!<3 I really hope she could be the new girl coming to DOA6, her face is so pretty and her hair is actually wavy! She gives me black pink korean girl vibes. She also likes milky pink like me and Kasumi does and she's a nurse too, she's definitely my type like Fiona! And she's 24?!

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD