Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Cure Angel SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Cure-Angel-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

hardseppo

Kasumi Gravure Panel (1st Swimsuit Contest Sexy SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Sexy-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-...jpg

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Milky Lullaby SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Milky-Lullaby-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Helena Gravure Panel (New Year's Eve Asari SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Helena-Gravure-Panel-(New-Year's-Eve-Asari-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Milky Lullaby SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Milky-Lullaby-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Monica Gravure Panel (Place your Bet SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Gravure-Panel-(Place-your-Bet-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Cure Angel SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Cure-Angel-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Sayuri Character Episode 01 (Cure Angel SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Sayuri Character Episode 02 (Milky Lullaby SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Sayuri Character Episode 03 (with lotions)

Sayuri Character Episode 04 (1st Swimsuit Contest Cute SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Sayuri Character Episode 05 (Cure Angel SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Sayuri Character Episode 06 (1st Swimsuit Contest Sexy SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Sayuri Character Episode 07 (Milky Lullaby SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Sayuri Character Episode 08 (Odashi Dress SR) with lotions

Last edited:

hardseppo

Monica Gravure Panel (Stella Capricorn SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36214231

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Gravure-Panel-(Jewel-Garnet-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Misaki Gravure Panel (Phantom Sparrow SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Gravure-Panel-(Phantom-Sparrow-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Nyotengu Gravure Panel (Marionetto SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nyotengu-Gravure-Panel-(Marionetto-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

otnesse

Well, you guys probably already know this by now, but Fiona's been put onto the Steam version. She doesn't have any particularly noticeable quirks with her speech (probably the closest to an actual quirk being her implying to Kokoro and Hitomi at one point that she and the boss were engaged to be married), which means her nationality besides an European country that retains its monarchy is unclear (though that said, we can probably rule out Spain, Norwegian, or Sweden, considering she named her dog John instead of Juan or Hans). She also implies her castle is near a lake, and that her kingdom had an opera house.

hardseppo

Helena Birthday Extra Episode 2018 (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Helena-Birthday-Extra-Episode-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Helena Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Garnet SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_200129_185628.jpg

Helena Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Garnet SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Helena-Birthday-2020-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Garnet-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
What is the fastest way to obtain Sayuri with not paying real money? I'm getting back into the game now that it's on Steam... AND I want her.

Ninoasker

What is the fastest way to obtain Sayuri with not paying real money? I'm getting back into the game now that it's on Steam... AND I want her.
Sayuri is still not in the Steam version tho. And there's not really a fast way to get her without paying, since I think reroll is not a thing in this game unlike in phone games where you can just delete the app data and start again lol

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Sayuri is still not in the Steam version tho. And there's not really a fast way to get her without paying, since I think reroll is not a thing in this game unlike in phone games where you can just delete the app data and start again lol

My spirit is broken.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD