Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

HHH816

more proof that every game department in KT work separately and getting company perks based on performance.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

gfg$

I dunno know how it works. But I got all 3 ssr trendy with one draw and then got one ssr in nostalgic outfit gacha with one draw too

Attachments

• Без названия (23).jpeg
    Без названия (23).jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Без названия (20).jpeg
    Без названия (20).jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Без названия (21).jpeg
    Без названия (21).jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 67

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Jackie Chan Fan

Slow download? If you used a VPN to launch the game, you can turn it off once the game launcher launches.

I had problems connecting to the game server. To solve it, I used ProtonVPN to connect to Japan, then launch the DMM Player. I can disconnect the VPN once I see the launcher, the window that shows the 10 VV girls.

otnesse

Slow download? If you used a VPN to launch the game, you can turn it off once the game launcher launches.

I had problems connecting to the game server. To solve it, I used ProtonVPN to connect to Japan, then launch the DMM Player. I can disconnect the VPN once I see the launcher, the window that shows the 10 VV girls.
Okay, but I actually DID manage to get the DMM version up and running (though just barely). It's the Japanese Steam version that's running into those problems. And I haven't even used a VPN since they stopped requiring one for the DMM version.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

otnesse

BTW, the next livestream is going to be on June 27, with Lobelia and Nanami's VAs helming the broadcast. Also, we're going to be getting the second collaboration with Alice Gear Aegis, with the livestream announcing more details on that front:

And here's the links to the livestream:

Youtube:

NicoNicoVideo:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD