Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

MilfiedHelar

Wait so for you it should unlock and be playable on Tuesday at around 6pm? Rather than you having to wait until it's midnight in your timezone?

I'm guessing everyone that is getting the game day one has preordered it by now? I suppose I should get on that too soon. I'll definitely do it tomorrow or Monday.

It will unlock for me at 9:00AM on Tuesday March 19th. (My timezone is GMT-8:00)

@MilfiedHelar you already downloaded the full game? If so I'll preorder real soon.

The Pre-Load is ready but It just won't download for me, its supposed to be available 2 days before release and the countdown is already at 2 days 18 hours 55 minutes left.

20190316140518.jpg

MilfiedHelar

Also the store icon for the VR Passport and the extra DLC swimsuits is the Scarlet boxart, this makes me think that Fortune's DLC won't work in Scarlet, I bought the Xtreme Sexy V set and wanted to get one for Misaki.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet.jpg

I wonder if those who bought the game digitally like me will be able to download Misaki + Leifang for free when they come to Fortune as DLC.

Jadeinchains

Well that's Scarlet autodownloading for me now, I'm guessing it's the same for you as well now that's it's less than 2 days away?
@Yuffie @Xerampelinae

I wish there was a way for me to just instantly start playing it once it was done downloading. :p But I'll need to wait till Tuesday, Still we're so close now.

Xerampelinae

I have to wait a little to play it when it comes out. I work until 9pm on Tuesday evening, so I'll play it when I get home from work. :( I think I'll play as Misaki first. Normally I play as my fave girl first (IE Helena in this group), but since Misaki is new, she gets to jump in. I have a few days off so I'll grind like crazy to get the hourglass so I can start taking pictures. I still have a bunch of Fortune pics that I never posted - I should just collect them in a zip file so people can download it.

Jadeinchains

@Yuffie I'll be starting with Misaki! :) So close now till release, I'll be waiting for it to become 4pm tomorrow so I can play it right away.
And yeah same I was always taking pictures in Fortune so I won't be surprised if I start taking lots of pictures in Scarlet too. :)

RetroMe91

I’m going to download the switch version and decide from there whether I want to buy it on PS4 or just wait for the upgrade for Fortune. So I too will be starting tomorrow and will probably start with Misaki since she is new.

otnesse

If they decided to add Luna, then follow with the remaining girls, that would be enough to convince me to buy the full game on both consoles then.

Agreed. They already screwed up DOAXVV by omitting nationalities, they'd better make sure that Luna's actually GIVEN a nationality so that bit can be settled once and for all. Same goes for Fiona (at least Misaki, Nagisa, and Tamaki can reasonably be assumed to be Japanese).

RetroMe91

I was in the Japanese eshop for Nintendo and it states that game will have 4 languages: Japanese, English, Korean, and Chinese. Do you guys think that DOA3S will really have English subtitles on the Japanese version? Is it safe to preorder the Japanese version?

RetroMe91

I wasn’t really that excited for this release, but today I am actually kinda pumped to play DOAX3S... weird, right?

I’m hoping that it won’t be as immediately disappointing as DOA6 was at launch. Haha. At least we kinda know what we are getting for this game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD