Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Aw, I was hoping it would turn out to be Lisa. I have to admit though this "Kanna" does still look cool, Though I am wondering if/when they'll add in a girl with a darker skintone? I'm also happy that they've finally revealed the newest girl now.

Oh..And I also would like to know if more dlc ( Like characters ) will be coming to Scarlet. Like will this Kanna and the other girls be coming to Scarlet?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Aw, I was hoping it would turn out to be Lisa. I have to admit though this "Kanna" does still look cool, Though I am wondering if/when they'll add in a girl with a darker skintone? I'm also happy that they've finally revealed the newest girl now.

Oh..And I also would like to know if more dlc ( Like characters ) will be coming to Scarlet. Like will this Kanna and the other girls be coming to Scarlet?
It would be cool if Mona from Destiny Child was in as a guest. She has darker skin :) in fact Destiny Child has a lot of characters with darker skin which is nice :D
(yes im obsessed with destiny child now. god please help me)

Wait... Kanna is 1014 years old ?
Magic.

Macca Beam

unironically fits the fighting game more than some other characters
in fact why is an oni chilling on a beach

like the design, but not digging the personality. it's a "9000 year old entity that talks like an arrogant old man" trope

i mean just within this game they did another kasumi 4 times, another misaki, and in mainline you recently had another luna
shouldn't suddenly be a problem now esp. with a type that's only been done once lol

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Love her design but I'm tired of the whole flatchested shota body all these lolis have >.> she reminds me of Dragon quest Jessica mixed with Maribel and Amy from Soul Calibur as far as the eyes and hair and body type go, hopefully she has a sister or brother or something that can join DOA6 since her physical design besides the body is one of the better ones

Mayor-Of-Mustard

guess whos installing venus vacation meeeeee. time to finally try this out.
1554994435578.png
honkers pls if you keep doing this you'll lose all your teeth

Xerampelinae

Well, I guess I got my wish for a demon girl, but then they make her a loli... sigh. Oni are traditionally big and ogre-like in their bodies. If they'd made her really tall and tower over the other girls, that would have been amazing.

I play a lot of D&D so I'm all for monster race girls, and her face design is cool with her eyes and eyebrow shape, but that damn 14 year old's body.

Xerampelinae

She's totally paid only. She'll go free after three months or so.

But, as a first timer, there are 14 other girls to unlock, plus Nagisa should be going free soon, so unless he's downloading just for Kanna, there is plenty to do.

otnesse

Darn, they changed the coding yet again. Why can't they just keep the coding strictly as is? Well, if there's any consolation to this whole issue, it's that Kanna technically shares the same birthday as Nyotengu (meaning she's most likely going to share her "birthday" on November 18 with Nyotengu when that time comes), meaning they may be able to release girls with same birth weeks soon, which essentially means Tina might be coming in sooner or later.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD