Official DOA6 Costume Thread

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Ugh. Jesus. Gross.

Jk. I bet this costume is the new legendary micro bikini. It would be cool if each girl had one and maybe even each guy. It could be either something revealing, battle legendary, or iconic.
I never personally used the legendary micro bikinis, but I fully endorse him locking some of the... Spicier... Outfits behind singleplayer content like 5. I feel like they could do that for everyone like you're saying. It would give a purpose to the modes other than points to buy recolors and accessories with.

just_me

Standard Donor
I guess just ask Kwiggle to quickly go over the costumes for Christie in DOAC when he streams again… if it's not there from the beginning there might be costumes you have to actually unlock (well I'd assume they unlock in DOAC and then you have to buy them XD)

(technical issues aside Kwiggle's stream was pretty nice… he just went over stuff people wanted to see and is easier on the ears than his brother XD )

Jadeinchains

I guess just ask Kwiggle to quickly go over the costumes for Christie in DOAC when he streams again… if it's not there from the beginning there might be costumes you have to actually unlock (well I'd assume they unlock in DOAC and then you have to buy them XD)

(technical issues aside Kwiggle's stream was pretty nice… he just went over stuff people wanted to see and is easier on the ears than his brother XD )

Could someone ask one of the streamers to look through Lisa's as well? We've heard that apparently she has an alternate hairstyle ( I'm guessing the silver hair ) but we still have no footage of it.

Leclair

Dz3Qr0ZXQAAyO5A.jpg

Pretty good proof that we don't know what all is in the final release cosmetically? Was this one mentioned anywhere? It can't be deluxe edition DLC pre-launch can it?
Wow skinny! Inches!!!

prototypetom

Really disappointed in Lisa's wardrobe. Beyond colour it feels like maybe 4 real options and only one represents a choice I might have have made in DOA5LR's stock outfits.

EDIT: Now seen its the same for pretty much everyone.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So there is more that we haven’t seen. Now I want to know what we haven’t seen for NiCo, Lisa, Marie Rose, and the boys (specifically Diego).

There's nothing more. The Christie dominatrix suit is the only costume they held back, probably because it is so raunchy and previewers would have rolled their eyes. Here's a video with all costumes in the base game:

I came to address something different though. I just watched Kwiggle's Twitch stream and when he checked out Quest mode something awful became apparent:
You not only unlock costume parts for random characters, but you also unlock the costumes randomly. You can't unlock costume parts for the characters or costumes that you want. That's a really awful system.

RagnorRob

I just looked through some twitch streams at the quest mode parts and learned what I could about unlocking costumes. A lot of this is known info but some of it was new to me and hopefully someone else will appreciate it too:

You unlock costumes from getting costume parts in Quest Mode. There are a total of 96 quests mode challenges for those with an early copy of the game. Some challenges offer more costume parts than others as a reward and some challenges are more difficult while other are easy. Most, if not all, challenges seem to require that you use a specific character that the developers have already selected.

When you complete the challenge you get costume parts for a random character and costume. So, for example, on Rooflemonger's stream (link), at about 39 minutes he does a challenge requiring that he use Jann Lee. He completes the challenge and gets rewards of 200 costume parts (200 of 1000 necessary ) for Helena, Costume 12. A DOA Encyclopedia lore entry was automatically unlocked when the quest was completed.

What I have not been able to figure out is whether Quests can be repeated for random rewards...if you just cannot do some of the more difficult quests can I go back and try and get the parts I need elsewhere?

Jadeinchains

That was back then when I wasn't able to draw yet. XD

Omg your crazy lol! XD
They look great, Please give us another casual contest I want a fixed goal of something to work on on my tablet to really kick my mind into high-gear! I'd go crazy for a Halloween contest as well of course but there's just so many directions and fashion styles you can go with with a casual contest that you can't with a Halloween theme...And a lot of my Halloween submissions last year weren't even actually Halloween costumes they were more suited for a casual contest. ( Still entered them anyway cause why not. :p )

I'd love to see more contest packs in doa6, Like a Halloween pack each year with fan designs in October but then also casual contest fan design packs sprinkled in throughout the year? I don't know just an idea. There's a part of me that would love to see a Halloween contest happen this year being announced in April but I know that's super close after the launch and so is super unlikely. :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD