Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Phase needs this in the wedding dlc
82F8B48A-41FE-45C0-BE42-919F9D7EEC70.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Preview of Kasumi's Pre Order Costume, Deluxe Costumes, and Photo Mode from part of the stream that was cut off.
I wish they would have showed Kasumi's wrestler costume, you can see it above her Ninja Gaiden one but they didn't pick it >.> From what I can tell, it's like Ayane's but reddish pink and black and she seems to be wearing short shorts instead of pants so that seems promising at least xD She's definitely getting good treatment since that's like 3 extra outfits for her while everyone besides Ryu only get one additional one

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Anyway, I’m happy we finally get a wedding set. I believe it was requested during the DLC era of Ultimate and Last Round. The fact that Raidou will get one as well is making me very happy, I wonder if they’ll give Phase a black wedding dress... I really hope she’ll get one with a veil over her head so her face is a little bit hidden.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Has anyone posted this?

IMG_20190218_100459.jpg

The costume we've already seen but it looks like they're probably gonna use the new costumes for bathroom posters, I really hope Kasumi and Nico and Phase can get one with their new costumes(That is if Phase even has one xD)

william

What is this stage? It looks like the one in this picture :
Ds02KxQU0AA9-no.jpg

Hope it's a playable stage lol, but it looks like it's at the stage from the Beta actually so probably not. (or maybe it's a remake of Seaside Market)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What is this stage? It looks like the one in this picture :
Ds02KxQU0AA9-no.jpg

Hope it's a playable stage lol, but it looks like it's at the stage from the Beta actually so probably not. (or maybe it's a remake of Seaside Market)
It's the Douglas cafe, it's located near the same area as the museum stage is and the colosseum since they're all in one big facility, but idk if you can actually fight there xD

SaihateDYNAMO

It's the Douglas cafe, it's located near the same area as the museum stage is and the colosseum since they're all in one big facility, but idk if you can actually fight there xD
I hope we can! It was kinda teased in the Mila/Bass/Tina trailer but IDK how they're gonna handle the actual fight in the story mode.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope we can! It was kinda teased in the Mila/Bass/Tina trailer but IDK how they're gonna handle the actual fight in the story mode.
I hope it's a hidden stage in the story mode too like the nightime colosseum xD we don't really have a sunny beach type stage so I think the cafe could be a substitute until the swimsuit and Zack island do eventually get added like DOA5

Jadeinchains

Image from Oriandrive on twitter. Didn't want to link the tweet due to language!

Dz3BhBWWsAAKphe.jpg

Pretty good proof that we don't know what all is in the final release cosmetically? Was this one mentioned anywhere? It can't be deluxe edition DLC pre-launch can it?

Yas skinny legend! It seems as If this could be Christie's deluxe outfit. It looks really good even though the image quality on that pic is low.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD