Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Tina2040_

The DLC looks great IMO
As long as they keep em coming and give us things we haven't seen, I can't stay mad at them for the lack of costumes this time round :tina:
Dead or Alive 6: Barbie Edition :tina:

Lycanthrope -R-

Why do people want Gen fu in again? He was fucking broken and nobody used him anyway.
Nonsense. Gen Fu is best waifu.

Heh. Get it. It rhymes, kind of.

I mean, it looks like there aren't going to be many legitimate costumes in the base game, especially for male characters. So first DLC, do we at least get some classic costumes or unique designs specifically tailored to each character (a la DOA5)? Nope. Immediately jumping right into the overpriced fetish theme packs tied to season passes. Compare that the the first round of free costume DLC for DOA5 shortly after it's launch and... yeah.

It's kinda silly to be focusing on this in light of all the other stupid shit we just witnessed. But hey, it's still lame.
I concur.

Boogie

ok so we can confirm now that bayman's aesthetic is very classy when he's not in military gear.

but also, i get the feeling that someone on the TN team ships him with marie rose in some sort of daddy-little kink.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
There's supposed to be 62 new costumes total in the season pass so I wonder how they'll make that happen? I wanna say they'll give everyone something but with only 62 that means there would only be like 2-3 packs, I think we're gonna have a DOA5LR set up where the girls get something over the guys since we should be getting 6 packs

But they probably will give groups or individual characters something like they used to do in Vanilla 5 and Ultimate and Mai will probably get her 5 costumes from her debut dlc like in LR xD

EDIT: Also looks like someone figured out Lisa's Deluxe outfit!<3

Last edited:

Vigoorian King

There's supposed to be 62 new costumes total in the season pass so I wonder how they'll make that happen? I wanna say they'll give everyone something but with only 62 that means there would only be like 2-3 packs, I think we're gonna have a DOA5LR set up where the girls get something over the guys since we should be getting 6 packs

But they probably will give groups or individual characters something like they used to do in Vanilla 5 and Ultimate and Mai will probably get her 5 costumes from her debut dlc like in LR xD
DzbLIwZU8AATW7_.jpg
Each DOA character will get 2 costumes (52 costumes split into 4 packs of 13) and each KOF character will get 5 costumes.

KwonJigglypuff

I wonder why this doesn't have recolors though. Is it sexy unlockable ? DLC ?
Christie could have her leather suit, Helena her circus leotard, Tina either her catsuit or her red feather wrestling leotard. Lei fang would get her yingyang suit, Marie her rose casual.. this sexy is acceptable to me. Not more.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wonder why this doesn't have recolors though. Is it sexy unlockable ? DLC ?
Christie could have her leather suit, Helena her circus leotard, Tina either her catsuit or her red feather wrestling leotard. Lei fang would get her yingyang suit, Marie her rose casual.. this sexy is acceptable to me. Not more.
That's her deluxe costume iirc, I think they're gonna reuse her old DOA4 leotard costume as it like they reused Kasumi's NG sailor one

Jadeinchains

That's her deluxe costume iirc, I think they're gonna reuse her old DOA4 leotard costume as it like they reused Kasumi's NG sailor one
It's from the deluxe edition wrestling pack.

Oh so that's her deluxe outfit, Finally I see it lol, Happy they brought back one of her previous wrestling outfits for the pack since it fits perfectly. If they become available separately after release I'll definitely get Lisa's deluxe outfit.

Also It's cool that we got to see what the first dlc pack of doa6 will be, Those wedding outfits look great.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh so that's her deluxe outfit, Finally I see it lol, Happy they brought back one of her previous wrestling outfits for the pack since it fits perfectly. If they become available separately after release I'll definitely get Lisa's deluxe outfit.

Also It's cool that we got to see what the first dlc pack of doa6 will be, Those wedding outfits look great.
Yeah I love the wedding outfits too! Lili's T6 wedding outfit will always be the best/darkest wedding outfit in fighting games but I'm happy Kasumi can finally wear one xD hopefully the other girls will get different versions so they won't all be wearing the same type tho

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD