Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Boogie

i think diego would look way better in something like this bc???the outfit he has rn is not doing him justice..View attachment 26758

those orthopedic 7s are killing me, but i could see diego wearing something similar. the outfit as a whole is too clean. they are clearly going for a street rough and tough fighter asthetic with deigo so it would be more distressed. it'd actually fit Rig more.

when deigo and rig got revealed i was in my feelings cause i thought they were taking rig's (established) aesthetic and giving it to deigo but i realized diego is suppose to be fight club always ready kinda dude and rig is akin to a hoodrat urban fashion street wear. another way to look at it. diego would wear chucks, rig would wear yeezys.

Leifang

In the new mode "DOA Central" in the "#DOA6 closet", you can customize the costume and accessories freely! The "costume (Kasumi)" is available in the first award (Early Purchase Award) now. Collect a lot of costumes, enjoy the dress up! #DOA6 #DEADORALIVE6 gamecity.ne.jp/doa6/products.…

Attachments

• EA613752-E8A6-47F7-B97F-AAA36A47E42F.jpeg
    EA613752-E8A6-47F7-B97F-AAA36A47E42F.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 173

Leifasumi

Hope it will keep expanding more and more.

Off topic: Why is the general thread locked? Where can we post about random things about the game? We honestly need that thread back.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I'm gonna be pretty pissed if Christie's Dominatrix outfit is gone.
those orthopedic 7s are killing me, but i could see diego wearing something similar. the outfit as a whole is too clean. they are clearly going for a street rough and tough fighter asthetic with deigo so it would be more distressed. it'd actually fit Rig more.

when deigo and rig got revealed i was in my feelings cause i thought they were taking rig's (established) aesthetic and giving it to deigo but i realized diego is suppose to be fight club always ready kinda dude and rig is akin to a hoodrat urban fashion street wear. another way to look at it. diego would wear chucks, rig would wear yeezys.
I have no idea what you said but okay...

uwu

You want him dressing like them kpop boys?
i mean hey its better than its better than what he has now¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah now that you say that it definitely fits rig more

juliusxcix

do yall think itd be weird for them to give kasumi an unlockablr Ayame costume? from the doa dimensions character. ((i saw it in a video so im not 100% sure if it was like a mod or what))

Leifasumi

There a lot of great costumes they need to bring back from the past games but If I could only pick one this would be it
T8Zz1Kg.jpg

Not the DOA3/U2 version and definitely not the DOA5 version, they keep running this costume for some reasons. It went from being my favourite of hers to be one of my least favourites in DOA5.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
There a lot of great costumes they need to bring back from the past games but If I could only pick one this would be it

leifang-doa1bust.jpg

Not the DOA3/U2 version and definitely not the DOA5 version, they keep running this costume for some reasons. It went from being my favourite of hers to be one of my least favourites in DOA5.
It's probably because they updated it in DOA5 to be more sexualized, they did that with a lot of the returning old outfits like when they gave Ayane's Halter top and suspender outfit an underboob view and they made the sides sheer. I think they do that so the legacy costumes can sell more but they never do that with any of the guy's outfits xD

Leifasumi

It's probably because they updated it in DOA5 to be more sexualized, they did that with a lot of the returning old outfits like when they gave Ayane's Halter top and suspender outfit an underboob view and they made the sides sheer. I think they do that so the legacy costumes can sell more but they never do that with any of the guy's outfits xD

Even though I hated that, I ended up buying the costume anyway :( . I want Jann Lee in thongs but we will never get that lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hear hear :eek::eek: I do wish the mens butts were more..... defined :cool: and their crotch area more bulky :cool::cool:
I wouldn't mind if they did that for Eliot xD

Hopefully at this final event where they have the latest build of DOA6 they'll show more outfits, it'll also likely have Kokoro, Nico, Lisa, and Eliot Brad so we'll see what costumes they have besides two we've seen for them all(Although in Nico's case we've seen three since we saw her battle costume, and we already saw Kokoro's old pink kimono and Lisa's battle deluxe in that DualShockers article a few months ago. I really hope Eliot gets some good gear >.> I could care less about musty old Brad tho xD I'm mainly hype for Nico and Eliot in this build

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Maybe we'll surprise you :p I know for a fact I would do a great job :cool:
Everybody is confident in their own abilities when it comes to selecting stuff that’s their own taste. In your opinion you would do a great job but in my opinion it could be a terrible one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD