Official DOA6 Costume Thread

juliusxcix

I think the guys will have 3 outfits and the girls 5-6. Considering we have yet to see any non-dlc alts for the guys I’m readying myself for the worst case scenario. Any character that got a redesign will probably get their DOA5 default back too.

I’m really curious to see how NiCO dresses, somehow I get the feeling that she dresses really flashy outside of her work attire, with a lot of black. If they give her a cutesy wardrobe like Marie and Honoka I will riot.

They literally made Diego’s favorite food tacos lol. TN really tried hard with that one, huh?
marie doesnt dress too cutesy? what are you going on about.

SaihateDYNAMO

I think Diego is the only male who got a non DLC alt, I don't think people really noticed or cared back then but in the Christie trailer he's wearing a really hot jean and grey sleveeless t shirt outfit, but I don't think they added it to any of the builds since I don't recall seeing gameplay of it(which is odd since that ayane and leifang outfit are in...)

View attachment 26900

View attachment 26901

I actually like it, it's gonna be my main go to when I play as him if the t shirt rips off xD
I almost completely forgot about that! It’s weird since yeah, that’s the only outfit revealed at that time that wasn’t made playable in the DOAFES build. They actually should have made that his default considering it looks much less tacky than his default! Speaking of which, I hope we can actually remove some of the destroyable outfit parts at the start of the match because Diego’s C1 would look so much better without the yellow shirt, plus we do need a shirtless Diego outfit hehe

marie doesnt dress too cutesy? what are you going on about.
1545511002167.jpeg

1545511159394.jpeg

1545511241030.jpeg
those are just some that come to mind. most of her dlc and even some of her normal outfits scream “kawaii”.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Isn't it Diego's default without the jacket? Maybe customisation from DOA Central and not a separate costume. Looks similar to me.

Also, the beard??!
It's not, although I think it's similar to Eliot's union outfit in DOA5 where there's a version with and without the coat, I think that's the same shirt model but they changed it to grey and gave it a different decal, so since it's without a jacket I think the shirt will just come off like how the yellow one does if he wears the default
I almost completely forgot about that! It’s weird since yeah, that’s the only outfit revealed at that time that wasn’t made playable in the DOAFES build. They actually should have made that his default considering it looks much less tacky than his default! Speaking of which, I hope we can actually remove some of the destroyable outfit parts at the start of the match because Diego’s C1 would look so much better without the yellow shirt, plus we do need a shirtless Diego outfit hehe

those are just some that come to mind. most of her dlc and even some of her normal outfits scream “kawaii”.
That would be cool, we should be able to use the destroyed/no hat/Hoodless versions of costumes outright tbh. I think it may be a thing since in DOA central, you can use Nico's post break blow hairstyle with no hair pins or her glasses. They'll probably implement that where for example if Ayane is hit with a break blow, maybe her bandanna will come off, I would love that xD

Addictrian

I still hope that they Improve the Male Models till the Launch of the Game. And i really hope that there will be a Costume Contasts again. I really want to see every Costume and Design the Fans made come to Life inGame.

I really wish they would spend more love with the modelling of the male Cast and Costumes ,too.
( I mean they look good the whole Game does -but looking at some Body Parts kinda makes me - yeah theres missing something -
A Male Breast could look a bit bigger as copmpared to a thinner Guy.
The Nipples of it could be sharper and more visual.
Diego in his Jeans could have a rounder and defined Ass and a more visualized bulge . ) - they do it for the Female Cast, so i really wanna see that.

There is SF V wich does this really good and give the Male Cast a more Muscular and toned Body and Visualy difference between the Males .I love it- The same happens with the Private Parts. It just looks real and good =) And Sexy =)

I think im gonna start a Company and make my own Fighting Game with Males that have Bulges and rounder Assets :p
And as Much great Costumes as the Female Cast.

I also wonder if there will be A Fight Money Ingame Option and Stuff to acieve after playing through Survival or Arcade Mode for Example .

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I still hope that they Improve the Male Models till the Launch of the Game. And i really hope that there will be a Costume Contasts again. I really want to see every Costume and Design the Fans made come to Life inGame.

I really wish they would spend more love with the modelling of the male Cast and Costumes ,too.
( I mean they look good the whole Game does -but looking at some Body Parts kinda makes me - yeah theres missing something -
A Male Breast could look a bit bigger as copmpared to a thinner Guy.
The Nipples of it could be sharper and more visual.
Diego in his Jeans could have a rounder and defined Ass and a more visualized bulge . ) - they do it for the Female Cast, so i really wanna see that.

There is SF V wich does this really good and give the Male Cast a more Muscular and toned Body and Visualy difference between the Males .I love it- The same happens with the Private Parts. It just looks real and good =) And Sexy =)

I think im gonna start a Company and make my own Fighting Game with Males that have Bulges and rounder Assets :p
And as Much great Costumes as the Female Cast.

I also wonder if there will be A Fight Money Ingame Option and Stuff to acieve after playing through Survival or Arcade Mode for Example .
There will be, iirc there's a currency called Zack dollars or something that allows you to buy I guess glasses and hairstyles and such but they haven't really showed that much on what it can actually be used for. And I'm on board with all that you said pertaining to the guys being muscular and sexualized, especially if Eliot can get in on that xD

Leifasumi

Can someone update this and put all the costumes in the op?
The lack of green costumes for the girls is killing me :(

UpSideDownGRUNT

We've seen quite a few new costumes from the recent twitter clips.

Ayane has the Infiltrator from NG3RE and a leather jacket with leather shorts, thigh high net stockings and heeled boots.

Kasumi has her DOA5 C3 and a brand new casual outfit.
Hayabusa has his NG3RE costume.

Leifang has her DOA5U orange striped dress.

Hayate has his DOA5 C1.

Hitomi has her DOA5 casual dlc steampunk costume.

Honoka has a brand new excercise costume.

Helena has a brand new dress.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
some costumes that have been shown.
55761391-E538-4B23-9A00-7B3DDCF03E03.jpeg
3C1817AF-EDAA-463C-A5EC-05CA45E5B09F.jpeg
D64B2856-C55B-4C53-BE5C-389D60AB2B60.jpeg
3450B782-AF12-4657-B9A0-35E933EBD403.jpeg
ABCD6069-9F27-45BC-9E74-5AA6D5BC822D.jpeg
DE26DA8B-7EE4-47E1-A1D4-BF1C40BCE831.jpeg
322504DF-FF0B-4BAB-91A4-B09DE6A35DBA.jpeg
72499931-2068-41B7-AA5B-B09E02364F76.jpeg

Attachments

• 7279CDAB-F76D-430E-B291-BF7BE75B5B3E.jpeg
    7279CDAB-F76D-430E-B291-BF7BE75B5B3E.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 3AAD18F4-88B0-4A0C-9200-EF78A59EF565.jpeg
    3AAD18F4-88B0-4A0C-9200-EF78A59EF565.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 134
  • BA619918-BC74-4C00-A47E-2F8676DCFF2A.jpeg
    BA619918-BC74-4C00-A47E-2F8676DCFF2A.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 42459C4D-3BA3-40E7-B822-AFB8A70E8293.jpeg
    42459C4D-3BA3-40E7-B822-AFB8A70E8293.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 5CCD0FB8-1EF5-40E8-A63B-CC83EAE14954.jpeg
    5CCD0FB8-1EF5-40E8-A63B-CC83EAE14954.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 15DFF8C5-FF83-4ED5-8BB8-8289BA07B196.jpeg
    15DFF8C5-FF83-4ED5-8BB8-8289BA07B196.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 150
  • E37BF0E6-E060-4833-87E0-D6934FDDF26E.jpeg
    E37BF0E6-E060-4833-87E0-D6934FDDF26E.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 196
  • C9DD55DB-E6E4-4C4C-81BC-AAF847074F1D.jpeg
    C9DD55DB-E6E4-4C4C-81BC-AAF847074F1D.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 7EE7958C-09D7-4C8B-9A9E-B7C64478DDBE.jpeg
    7EE7958C-09D7-4C8B-9A9E-B7C64478DDBE.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 129

Ninoasker

my mood is TN showing Bayman with exactly the same outfit but recolored every time he appears in one of the trailers or screencaps. At this rate I think we’ve already seen all the possible recolors for that outfit lmaoo. PLEASE BRING BACK HIS DOA5LR C3 and also his C2 and C6 okthx

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@KasumiLover I really like Kasumi's outfit, it's very nice. The pairing with the black turtle neck sweater along with the spaghetti strap top & the little locket necklace placed on top. Then I looked closely and looked further down south and saw the lower half of the outfit and thought..

giphy.webp

"AWH HELL NAWL! WHAT IS THAT??"

It would've been nice if the lower half of the outfit was completed with a high waisted denim in skirt either in blue or black or the same dark maroon colour as her top. As for the boots it should've been a pair of pointed toe thigh high boots with heels in black. Check out my mood board down below I put together so you can get an idea of what I mean. The choices of clothing down below fit perfectly with Kasumi's personality. It's all cute, sexy while keeping it modest. I think the devs need to start using Pinterest, the amount of on trend, good ideas & references that they can get from their is amazing.

P.S Sorry I'm pulling you from the Social Media Update thread, I thought it would be appropriate if I posted up on here.

9pI1jid.png
That's quite a large pic xD and Yeah I agree some pointed heels would have been better tbh with the look, the saddle boots are meh xD

SaihateDYNAMO

This thread should be used more!! Gooood now that TN's revealed more outfits heh heh heh

But let's address the elephant in the room. I hate how that new red Kasumi outfit looks like a random online Soul Calibur CAS. AKA the idea is there, but the execution is almost always flawed lol, there's too much going on and they felt like they had to add something to each layer which ended up cluttering the whole fit. For what they are, the boots are too high, thick and shiny to the point where they look like something a knight would wear, and to top it all off the overall shade of red/burgundy/whatever that is used here is dull and not really her color imo. If they use that color scheme for, say, Christie's black and white outfit in the NiCO trailer that would fit the character much better but Kasumi's the type to step out the village with brighter colors than that, remember when she was the queen of pinks and baby blues for her casual outfits? It's too bleh for her, plus the whole outfit feels unbalanced, ESPECIALLY that weird fringe on the left side of her outer skirt that makes her look like a Rooms To Go curtain set, pattern and everything. Don't get me wrong, asymmetry is great when used properly (like those DOAD outfits posted earlier) but it has to be pulled off on simpler designs in order to actually make it work.

With this dark color scheme, either A.) ditch that bottom black dress so it's just the red strapless cocktail dress for maximum panty shots, B.) keep the black skirt but make it shorter so the red dress doesn't look like a waitress apron over it, or C.) change what she has on underneath to something a little more... daring like a fishnet or sheer brown bodysuit so there isn't ANY skirt between that fringe and the boots or even D.) give her a brighter color scheme to work with so it doesn't look AS dull. Let's not get started on the blue hair ribbon either but that's been a thing on most of her outfits in DOA5 so I'll let it slide... and yes i just roasted her entire outfit, i'm sorry Kasumi but you've done better in the past, you can clearly see she's hiding her face in that picture so nobody sees her on the street wearing that...

That was mainly just me joking though, watch this end up being my main outfit for her when the game drops, ha!! Helena's new dress is great though, someone's been watching too much Little House on the Prairie lol

@KasumiLover I really like Kasumi's outfit, it's very nice. The pairing with the black turtle neck sweater along with the spaghetti strap top & the little locket necklace placed on top. Then I looked closely and looked further down south and saw the lower half of the outfit and thought..

giphy.webp

"AWH HELL NAWL! WHAT IS THAT??"

It would've been nice if the lower half of the outfit was completed with a high waisted denim in skirt either in blue or black or the same dark maroon colour as her top. As for the boots it should've been a pair of pointed toe thigh high boots with heels in black. Check out my mood board down below I put together so you can get an idea of what I mean. The choices of clothing down below fit perfectly with Kasumi's personality. It's all cute, sexy while keeping it modest. I think the devs need to start using Pinterest, the amount of on trend, good ideas & references that they can get from their is amazing.

P.S Sorry I'm pulling you from the Social Media Update thread, I thought it would be appropriate if I posted up on here.

9pI1jid.png
Cosign! Every outfit in that picture screams "that outfit, but better", especially the slimmer, simpler black boots that don't look like something out of Medieval Times. Plus they lack weird extra pieces that leave the players and Kasumi herself scratching their heads. Sometimes simpler is better.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I posted it up on imgur and linked it on here. Also is that what they are?? Damn those bruck down beat down tings look like something tyra from paladins would wear. I guess I'll be playing nothing but her new default cat suit in blue or red!

These costumes need to make a return too.

184929-header.jpg
That Kasumi costume was my everything! <3 I loved it with her low ponytail, and that's Ayane's best costume imo, I love how balanced it is and I love thick soled geta as much as I do high heels xD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I actually like the red outfit but they should’ve gave it to phase instead of Kasumi

Leifasumi

Can someone post a pic of the Ayane NG costume? I am not familiar with it. They still refuse to show us the front of Kasumi's NG costume. I really wanna see how it looks.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Can someone post a pic of the Ayane NG costume? I am not familiar with it. They still refuse to show us the front of Kasumi's NG costume. I really wanna see how it looks.
Here it is:

231090-full.jpeg

As for the Kasumi one yeah it's annoying that they won't show us the front xD Knowing TN they're probably trying to keep it a secret or something since they probably thought they wouldn't actually have to render the full outfit in a current gen game

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD