Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Shining_Wave

When do the "bitter divorce" DLC costumes come out?

2fa1dd254234decb392557376ca44497.jpg

CFW

The wedding costumes are ugly and clash with the entire vibe of DOA6 I feel like I'm looking at DOA5 sometimes

prototypetom

I've been pleasantly surprised by the few i've come across online.

But my expectations were rock bottom for what might be one of the weakest first round DLC themes I've ever seen.

RetroMe91

I actually like the wedding dresses and suits, but I’m specific characters. Like they made them really good for some and then others look terrible.

Good: Marie Rose, NiCo, Nyotengu, Leifang, Raidou, Hayate...

Bad: Hitomi and Kokoro

The Ugly: Hayabusa (because his face looks terrible...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I was a bit hyped by wedding costumes due their cute and still sexy designs but after seeing them in Final Round tournament ... oh boy, I will save my money if they don't fix materials reflections in intense lighting stages.

Being pissed off at TN&KT for trying to bully PS4 owners into buying whole sets when we just want a couple of costumes, I almost forgot that white materials clash so much with the game's lighting. Is this the case for the wedding dresses as well? Then I don't want none of them anyway.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Being pissed off at TN&KT for trying to bully PS4 owners into buying whole sets when we just want a couple of costumes, I almost forgot that white materials clash so much with the game's lighting. Is this the case for the wedding dresses as well? Then I don't want none of them anyway.

Yes, like the other white costumes in the game, these costumes in intense lightning stages just glow like hell.

P2p1mbs

I finally unlocked all of Tina's costumes and most of Mila's (not that I would use all of them since it's mostly recolors) so now it seems like any additional costume points earned with her gets randomly assigned like before. Not like I was interested in unlocking costumes for the other characters but at least there is still somethings being unlocked so points don't get wasted.

RetroMe91

I actually went on Twitter, y'all. This is serious business. lol

Like and retweet and stuff. Yes, I know, it may include costumes you don't like and/or doesn't have costumes you want. But, this is more for the principle than what we'd actually end up getting.

View attachment 28100
View attachment 28101
You’re doing God’s work. I liked and retweeted both tweets about making the costumes equal. You can tell they were being lazy when they didn’t even bother giving the new girl the same amount of costumes as the other girls. And don’t get me started (again) on how they treated Diego.

YEH

Leifasumi

If they want to add Hayabusa' unmasked costume they better use the DOA2U or DOA3 versions because the DOA2, DOA4 and DOA5 ones were ugly with the bright gold.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD