Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Jyu_Viole_Grace

So I was bored...

warning for hyuge image

Here's my ideal costume selection for DOA7 - well, or DOA6, if they can save it. Just the girls, for now, but I'll probably end up doing the guys later. o_O

No NiCO, because they only gave her like 3 costumes so I didn't have anything to work with, lmao.

With hair options, and diagonal split images to indicate "hit another button" alternate costumes, classic DOA style.

EDIT: I would've added Kasumi's and Ayane's NG outfits as featured in DOA6, too, but I wanted to limit myself to 7 costumes per character. Toss 'em in as pre-order bonuses or season pass bonuses or something, I don't know. Momiji and Rachel are included for obvious reasons. :p

I like your list overall but Leifang penultimate costumes aren't just recolors. They can look similar (casual style) but they have separate pieces (the orange one is an one piece dress meanwhile the other is two pieces) and different physics (the blue and white one has skirt physics).

candynarwhal

I like your list overall but Leifang penultimate costumes aren't just recolors. They can look similar (casual style) but they have separate pieces (the orange one is an one piece dress meanwhile the other is two pieces) and different physics (the blue and white one has skirt physics).

I'm aware, but this was the case with some outfits in hidden behind this mechanic in previous games, too.

Here are the guys! Again, no Diego, because TN didn't give a fuck... :rolleyes:

I also realized I gave both Hitomi and Marie a tennis outfit; I'd probably give Hitomi this instead of it, just so there's no repeats. :oops:

Just goes to show though, even if they were to not make any new assets for the game (whether that's future updates for DOA6, or DOA7 itself), there's already so much to choose from. No excuses for this lazy recoloring nonsense.

Last edited:
Any chance for legacy costumes dlc? The outfits are nice and all, but I really would like to put on zacks doa 4 outfit with headphones, or doa 3 outfit, as I never got to play those games(except for the doa 4 demo back when I had an xbox). I know that they had doa 2 outfit in doa 5 which was sweet. I would love to see those outfits returning
DOA5LR_Zack_C6.jpg
DOA4_Zack_C1 (1).jpg
DOA3_Zack_C2.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Any chance for legacy costumes dlc? The outfits are nice and all, but I really would like to put on zacks doa 4 outfit with headphones, or doa 3 outfit, as I never got to play those games(except for the doa 4 demo back when I had an xbox). I know that they had doa 2 outfit in doa 5 which was sweet. I would love to see those outfits returningView attachment 29006View attachment 29004View attachment 29005
They're probably gonna wind up giving everyone old costumes since a leak a week or so ago showed that Kasumi and Mila and Marie got an old costume from DOA5 plus recolors and Ryu got his old DOA2-DOA4 NG outfit so they'll probably do the same for the other guys if not the girls

Brute

Standard Donor
They're probably gonna wind up giving everyone old costumes since a leak a week or so ago showed that Kasumi and Mila and Marie got an old costume from DOA5 plus recolors and Ryu got his old DOA2-DOA4 NG outfit so they'll probably do the same for the other guys if not the girls
Mind linking to that by any chance? First I'm hearing of it.

DyByHands

I'm aware, but this was the case with some outfits in hidden behind this mechanic in previous games, too.

Here are the guys! Again, no Diego, because TN didn't give a fuck... :rolleyes:

I also realized I gave both Hitomi and Marie a tennis outfit; I'd probably give Hitomi this instead of it, just so there's no repeats. :oops:

Just goes to show though, even if they were to not make any new assets for the game (whether that's future updates for DOA6, or DOA7 itself), there's already so much to choose from. No excuses for this lazy recoloring nonsense.

I loved that purlpe costume of Hayates in DOA4.
Also, you have Hayabusas doa3 booster pack costume, nice!

I suppose it could be if they chose better costumes at least for the girls xD they basically chose my least favorites for Kasumi and Marie

SIrNMnn.png

AFbKImZ.png

Ui7dfQS.png

Nu9BvnQ.png

Ryu's costume choice gives me hope the males will have some good legacy throw backs but the girls will basically be whatever
I suppose it could be if they chose better costumes at least for the girls xD they basically chose my least favorites for Kasumi and Marie

SIrNMnn.png

AFbKImZ.png

Ui7dfQS.png

Nu9BvnQ.png

Ryu's costume choice gives me hope the males will have some good legacy throw backs but the girls will basically be whatever they feel like pasting in -_-
I hope so, cause a suit a wedding suit and a swimsuit ain't gonna cut it.

Last edited:

candynarwhal

I think before long, we'll see them add Hayabusa's OG Ninja Gaiden outfit too - the one that's only in the Xbox green and came with Xbox pre-orders, for now.

I actually didn't realize it wasn't in the base game yet, but it seems like an obvious addition.

Then again, a lot of things are obvious to everyone but TN/KT, it seems...

KwonJigglypuff

Hopefully Helena will have either :
- her opera tailcoat (red/blue/black)
- her silk blouse (white/yellow/purple)
- her security uniform (beige/blue/black)

Don't want her teacher costume or her roses minidress yet. Not legacy enough.

DeathHand

If these data mined costumes happen to be some short of free pack update I hope we eventually get Hayate C2 from DoA5 Vanilla, I miss that costume and the males sure need some costumes.

Addictrian

How about just free costume updates from DOA 1till 5 as unlockables every month =).
(spending ingame coins for that).

And than with the Season Passes new Individual (no motherfucking copy paste costumes ) .
Stages , Modes ,Arcade Cutscenes and Endings,New Entry/Outro and Winning /Loosing Poses. Accesoires to really costumize the characters.

And we are fine ,right =?

Chisa

Btw, bit random but does anyone know who designs costumes in this series? Does DOA have some specific designers or does they keep changing and switching?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Btw, bit random but does anyone know who designs costumes in this series? Does DOA have some specific designers or does they keep changing and switching?

I know Yutaka Saito is one of them and still part of TN for years, he has Twitter and FB. Akihiko Masado as well but he left and was then hired by Square Enix.

There are definitely more people, but those two were pretty noted for their works.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I know Yutaka Saito is one of them and still part of TN for years, he has Twitter and FB. Akihiko Masado as well but he left and was then hired by Square Enix.

There are definitely more people, but those two were pretty noted for their works.
He needs to be fired for this shit

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
He needs to be fired for this shit

I mean Yutaka Saito and his team does pretty good stuff though, i'd imagine some stuff he had no choice AKA KT situations. If shit goes sideways, always blame KT.

Thing is, i'm not sure if he's involved with DOA6 as much or not since it was outsourced to a Vietnamese studio (I don't know how this works out, better to ask TN or someone knowledgeable behind this). Does someone else do it this time? Masado left so who works with him now? is Saito on it 100%? many questions. TN usually doesn't respond and Shimbori isn't like Harada on being socially active on Twitter where you can ask anything, we don't even know if the new guy has Twitter.

Fun bit here, I heard Masado was the one who liked and brought up the fan costume contest idea to the team to even make it happen, but since he's gone and left for another company, I guess Saito takes over the idea in the future? man I don't know.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD