Official DOA6 Costume Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Really? I could do phase's despite not owning her.
You mean her challenges in tutorial or the combo challenge ones?
I’ve done all of them but a few of Raidou’s and any of Phase’s since they won’t let me buy her ):
Oh, you should have enough then but idk if it's just probably since I haven't bought much. XD I've only bought costumes that aren't recolors of the defaults and I've only bought alot of stuff for Kasumi, Eliot I got two of his secondary costumes but I have his deluxe costume so I don't need anything else but Phase's dark white cream body suit and Kasumi's white ninja dress, I hate the black recolor since it doesn't fit her xD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's too bad you aren't allowed to rotate the character models in the wardrobe screen. Check out the hairstyles & costumes in 360 degrees...

It'll probably be a DOA6 Ultimate update. ;) You can rotate the camera and maybe even let the characters (meaning only the girls XD) do some basic poses and facial expressions). A bit like DOAX actually.

I hope the victory and lose pose viewer will be patched in before DOA6U though. I need it to make better photos of all costumes. I loved doing that in DOA5...

my_favorite_doa_costumes__showstoppers_helena__by_doafanboi_d8jbay5-pre.jpg

...and I saw lots of people using/sharing my photos as references.

Jadeinchains

What is the content of this 1st season pass again?

March - Vol 1 Wedding outfits
April - Vol 2 Wedding outfits
May - Vol 1 unknown theme
June - Vol 2 unknown theme
July - Mai and other character ( Are they both coming in July? And Is there an outfit pack coming out too or just the characters? )

Hmm...I wonder what the May and June outfits will be, It actually could be bikinis since It would be summer? ( Imagine If a new beach stage came out alongside them?! :eek: It could also be casual summer kinds of outfits in general? That would be cool. Especially If every character got something unique to their personal style of what they'd wear during the summer.

RetroMe91

What is the content of this 1st season pass again?

March - Vol 1 Wedding outfits
April - Vol 2 Wedding outfits
May - Vol 1 unknown theme
June - Vol 2 unknown theme
July - Mai and other character ( Are they both coming in July? And Is there an outfit pack coming out too or just the characters? )

Hmm...I wonder what the May and June outfits will be, It actually could be bikinis since It would be summer? ( Imagine If a new beach stage came out alongside them?! :eek: It could also be casual summer kinds of outfits in general? That would be cool. Especially If every character got something unique to their personal style of what they'd wear during the summer.

March- Wedding 1 and 2
April- New costumes pt. 1
May- New costumes pt. 2
June- Both KoF characters with debut DLC for both of them.

At least that’s what was tweeted.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Really? But it looks soooo good with the yellow ribbbbooonnn. Haha
It does but idk, I just prefer the white and pink since those are two of my many favorite colors xD the black one I probably would have liked more if it had some white in it but it's not too
March- Wedding 1 and 2
April- New costumes pt. 1
May- New costumes pt. 2
June- Both KoF characters with debut DLC for both of them.

At least that’s what was tweeted.
So we're getting both wedding volumes in March? That's a first if that is gonna happen since usually they make two different costume volumes a month or so apart from each other

RetroMe91

It does but idk, I just prefer the white and pink since those are two of my many favorite colors xD the black one I probably would have liked more if it had some white in it but it's not too

So we're getting both wedding volumes in March? That's a first if that is gonna happen since usually they make two different costume volumes a month or so apart from each other
The wedding dresses were probably planned way ahead of time. Who knows they could have been ready for launch, but used to increase sales post launch. If we are being honest with ourselves. Welcome to the modern gaming world and its use of DLC.

RootofEvil

I would love a summer outfits theme, I would much prefer that over swimwear.

Kasumi could wear like a flowy pink summery dress and I could see Diego wearing short shorts and hayate could get a mesh top! I'm getting my hopes up lol. I do hope the second theme has unique outfits unlike the wedding set.

Cabecote

Wait, that's the whole content or just the announced? Because it looks like the Season Passes are more expensive, but have less content packs

Yuffie

Oh so both wedding volumes are coming this month? I know Vol 1 is for the 15th of March but when's the second volume?
They didn't say when exactly, but it might be on the 29th since that's 2 weeks after the 1st pack. Friday is an odd time for dlc release since most dlc comes on a Tuesday.

P2p1mbs

I've been playing Arcade and time attack in the higher difficulties, am getting more patterns to unlock costumes and STILL keep getting them for characters I DO NOT use :mad:.

Are the chances of the points going to a specific character LESS likely if you used that character? It honestly feels like it for me...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD