Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Leifang

Boring as hell, literally ALL the Same (like always) All the same hats . Biggest Bullshit still have to come . So happy i did not buy Season Pass 2

They ruin this Game more and more and more -
I’m not gonna lie, I actually like Leifang grandma dress lol. But I respect your opinion and decision.

Jadeinchains

I had a feeling that surely those leaked doa5 outfits couldn't be the dlc for this month. Some of these actually look pretty cute actually and from what they said before they'll actually be individually available which is nice.

RetroMe91

I like Nico’s a lot. Honoka’s looks like it might be cute too. Everyone else.... we will see when they are in game. Kinda boring. I would like Marie Rose’s if it were literally any other color. The only color I don’t like on her is yellow..

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I agree. I like them all. They might be a little boring but at least there is some modesty to them. What the hell do you guys want.

It's better to me than dressing up as a stupid pirate or the trunk set from last time.

HHH816

i think TN interpretation of price to costume design ratio already change in regards of DOAXVV. To guarantee one SSR costume could cost more than $100. that’s why the DOA6 costume look bland and all while all the details went to DOAXVV

Dionysus

I like Nico’s and a few others and I appreciate the more casual theme. But some of them are frankly a little naff, like Hitomi’s. Maybe they appear better in game

Brute

Standard Donor
Even if you have to pay for them?
Better than not having them at all. The fact that they included that dumbass "Spirit of the Fighter" costume for Ryu on launch but are sequestering his classic threads is beyond ridiculous and requires immediate rectification.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Man those costumes sucks.

Are you talking about the older ones or the new ones? I think the throw-on dresses are fine. They are less plain IMO than the previous season pass costumes, and if you are a pervert you get your classic panty shots. So it's the perfect equalizer for this divided community.

Are you talking about the older ones or the new ones? I think the throw-on dresses are fine. They are less plain IMO than the previous season pass costumes, and if you are a pervert you get your classic panty shots. So it's the perfect equalizer for this divided community.
Not really they are just boring.
Panty shots are lame in general.

Brute

Standard Donor
Garish, boring shit no one asked for exclusively for women is an equalizer?
Come back to Earth, my dude. We miss you down here.

Ninoasker

i didn’t even notice this pack was for the female characters only until now wow the ignore mode I have with this game is real lmaoo

anyways, another reason this pack flops. apart from those dresses being ugly as fuck. there’s lots of cute summer dresses they could’ve choose to make costumes for them, they decided to go with the Andalusian grandma’s tablecloth pattern dress fantasy. W O W

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD