Official DOA6 Costume Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
well said. the best anyone can do at this point is just power through and see what happens. if they do an 'ultimate' version the way they did doa5u things might finally look up... (maybe)
-

for better or worse, rachel (and momiji) bring out an interesting side to us. perhaps this was this team ninja's plan all along? haha.
-

View attachment 29991
View attachment 29993
View attachment 29992
View attachment 29990
I love that Rachel spongebob meme xD and idk, I think I'll wait to see if Rachel's fiend costume is able to be modified like how you can remove Momijis bra in her cop costume

RetroMe91

...so I’m a little bored of this conversation...

Moving right along, where are all the people who complain about the guys not getting costumes? They just added a throwback costume for Hayate into the game for free and no one is talking about it??

while I love them adding in free throwback costumes each update, I would kinda prefer if they give NiCo and Diego a new costume in the next two updates..

(Also I looked at Rachel’s costumes and I kinda like the silver and light purple fiend costume the third color option of that set.)

uwu

...so I’m a little bored of this conversation...

Moving right along, where are all the people who complain about the guys not getting costumes? They just added a throwback costume for Hayate into the game for free and no one is talking about it??

while I love them adding in free throwback costumes each update, I would kinda prefer if they give NiCo and Diego a new costume in the next two updates..

(Also I looked at Rachel’s costumes and I kinda like the silver and light purple fiend costume the third color option of that set.)
happy Hayate got a fit and her white one is fire they should’ve done something like that for the other 2

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

Her body looks less jaggy to me than some of the other characters, and most of her returning outfit recolors look awesome to me. I'm happy with Rachel. Also I think it's worth mentioning that her hair flows with utmost grace. Though I am playing on PC.

werewolfgold

Also, Team Ninja hasn't announced it on Twitter yet and every time they mention it, it's always just "free costume" without mention whom it's for. So, people probably still don't widely know.

I don't know why they do that. Just tell people who it is. lol

P2p1mbs

Her body looks less jaggy to me than some of the other characters, and most of her returning outfit recolors look awesome to me. I'm happy with Rachel. Also I think it's worth mentioning that her hair flows with utmost grace. Though I am playing on PC.

Just got Rachel myself and was looking thru her costumes and I personally like the 3rd version of her fiend costume (costume 15); I dont even care for the original and am indifferent to the censorship nonsense but there's something about the white and purple together that I think really works for Rachel.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The santa bikinis aren't that bad either, the bikini part is alright and I love the little hat that can be used for whatever costume you want, and the shoes slay too

IMG_20191216_234551.jpg

It looks like they combined all the old 5U costumes into one since it has elements from all the Santa costumes besides the bikini. Could be better but it's actually not too bad imo, way better than the original basic bikinis with no shoes xD

P2p1mbs

The Santa-kini DLC (Rachel included):

c017_01.jpg

c017_02.jpg

c017_03.jpg

c017_04.jpg

c017_05.jpg

c017_06.jpg

c017_07.jpg

c017_09.jpg

c017_08.jpg

c017_10.jpg

c017_11.jpg

c017_12.jpg

c017_13.jpg

c017_14.jpg

c017_15.jpg

c017_22.jpg

c017_16.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The santa bikinis aren't that bad either, the bikini part is alright and I love the little hat that can be used for whatever costume you want, and the shoes slay too

View attachment 29996

It looks like they combined all the old 5U costumes into one since it has elements from all the Santa costumes besides the bikini. Could be better but it's actually not too bad imo, way better than the original basic bikinis with no shoes xD

Yeah I liked Rachel's a lot when I saw it early and I like these ones too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD