Soul Calibur Thread

Radiance

What happens when ya have character creation modes and you expect people to behave like adults lol. They've been doing this since SCV. Should've taken this precaution. Just ban custom characters in ranked; let people do whatever they want in their own lobby, I don't have to join.

Atahotaku

I'm kinda scared tho, by inappropriate do they mean strictly customs that are sexually explicit like the penis thing and that one scar exploit that can be used as nipple bumps, or does that also include sexually explicit outfits like say if I were to make my male create a soul only wear Voldo's undergarments and a pair of boots? o.0
Maybe just the dicks and the cheating ones.

I'm happy today because I just discovered my main in Seong Mi-Na, so cool and great! *o*

Anyway, two more original's characters to my personal roster xP

Mirai is a japanese oiran whose tattoos can foretell the future of the person she sleeps with (similar to Aishwarya Rai in Koutetsu no Majo Annerose, I suppose).

Maisha is a kenyan warrior that embodies the wild life of the planet.

They're both encarnations of forces that look for maintaning the balance in this world, Time and Life, respectively. So they're inmortal via reincarnation like Zasalamel, but by different means.

My idea is making various characters of different nationalities, representing different principles.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think they should remove custom characters, just make their hit boxes match the fighter they mimic no matter what height they are. Besides anything you can do on a custom character you can do on an official character as well so I don't think preventing custom characters would help much

Boogie

2Bs alternate recolor has taken my heart. oh my god.

FB_IMG_1540950809120.jpg
FB_IMG_1540950811644.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
Some Nightmare frame data:

6AA i22 +2
66A i28 -2
6BB i22 -16
66B i20 -22
4BBB i16 -14
44BB i34 +2
88B i31 -18
...Held i31 +6
2BHeld i20 -10
22B i31 -18
...Held i31 +4
1BHeld i34 +4
4KK i18 -6
66A+B i31 -5

lol

Atahotaku

My take on Shoko Sugimoto, the character from Umemaro 3D's works, and an original design, Milk, a female minotaur that takes care of his childrens while his husband is fighting the wars of the human lords as a mercenary, and since she doesn't have weapons, she fights with her cooking tools (her kids eat big meals xD)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't really see much beginner type stuff for Sophitia besides combo vids and such so one of these days when I'm not afraid to record my voice I may try to do a move set breakdown for her since I feel I know how her moves work now xD And I hope someone makes an app like Tekken Chicken so they can put all the frames in one place for those who don't have PC, all I want is Sophitia's frames although I can gauge by now what's safe and unsafe with her but I want to know if her break attack has crouch properties and if her 2K is considered a standing low since when I tested it it seems to get hit by AA which is a high string...

UpSideDownGRUNT

My take on Shoko Sugimoto, the character from Umemaro 3D's works, and an original design, Milk, a female minotaur that takes care of his childrens while his husband is fighting the wars of the human lords as a mercenary, and since she doesn't have weapons, she fights with her cooking tools (her kids eat big meals xD)

Thats not lewd enough to be Sugimoto.

Atahotaku

Radiance

Some calibur matches I captured on steam last night. Not a sigfried player, but i'm really enjoying him. He is a bit weak up close but if you cant get your opponent to play his guessing game you can dish out big damage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD