Soul Calibur Thread

Derock

I noticed when previewing the movelist in Training, there are tons of lag. And incorrect/grammatical errors.

CFW

Hilde is so damn fun... I may just make her my main.

I don't really agree with the ZWEI speculation it wouldn't make any sense to me, honestly unless they go for a heavy ass retcon.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Put together a little Hilde guide:

I like the change to her charge game; some of her stronger moves can be more freely used now. Though, her charged UB's still take a LOL amount of time to execute. If you hit an opponent with a Charged B Unblockable in a match, you are a Lord.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Hilde is so damn fun... I may just make her my main.

I don't really agree with the ZWEI speculation it wouldn't make any sense to me, honestly unless they go for a heavy ass retcon.
SC6 made it so Azwel is the reason Amy becomes Viola so why not lol

CFW

Amy becoming Viola was never expanded on in SCV, so them expanding on the small clues we got from that game into a prequel game isn't really the same imo

Also cuz I just don't like the idea of it, plus that would make it weird unless they retcon SOMEBODY relationship :oops:

Jyu_Viole_Grace

The only known backstory about Z.W.E.I. is that he was raised in a monastery but I wouldn't mind a retcon.

What is suspicious is Wilhelm has a lot screen time for just being a NPC.

CFW

Yeah, it does make me curious if he's supposed to be the character we 'smirk' at because I sure as hell didn't smirk at
Groh
and if that IS who we're supposed to be smirking at then uh... my face was like this :|

Kasumi-Phase-X

Interesting note that there is a sticker that looks similar to the pattern on Sophitia's skirt from SCII & SC Legends on 5:36.

I'm enjoying the game a lot already, thanks to the character creation :lisa:

Character Creation is mainly the best mode for Soul Calibur with the many possibilities to create.

KnacKrover

Almost forgot to mention after I have bought season pass 2 the music from fourth game tho ahhhhh~ memory , so y'all remember they were collab with Darth Vader and Master Yoda as playable

Kasumi-Phase-X

Almost forgot to mention after I have bought season pass 2 the music from fourth game tho ahhhhh~ memory , so y'all remember they were collab with Darth Vader and Master Yoda as playable

That is when each consoles had different box arts along with one of the Star Wars were available for each console like PS3=Darth Vader, Xbox 360=Yoda, & Both=The Apprentice (Starkiller), and to have both Darth Vader & Yoda you'd have to buy DLC for the characters that weren't available from the start for certain versions.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD