Soul Calibur Thread

Jyu_Viole_Grace

EITgWgtW4AI4sUk.png

Top 8 is at 02:00 AM here, I want to watch it but ...

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I love her design, she looks like a warrior queen.

Now I'm surprised because I didn't think she would be the first character in S2 and we still don't have release date.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wonder if they will show a good recreation of her past like with Amy chronicle story. It was amazing and the best one so far imo.
I hope so too since I was already interested in seeing the events that led up to her being forced to take the throne since her father went mad the day the Evil Seed did all that evil that night. I always liked her since she's the example of a strong young woman who was forced to shed her childhood to run a kingdom. I don't care much for her current design(I prefer her dress and hime cut from SC4 tbh) but I do like her coat she wears, I kinda want to recreate that one redhead girl with the suit and big fancy fur coat from P3 XD

This is probably also an indicator that the ostracized princess of SC is coming too, I hope Setsuka is next since I can't play her at all but she had one of the most beautiful backstories in Soul Calibur, falling for your adoptive father and wanting to avenge him all the while ignoring the two swords is just as good if not better than Amy's backstory<3

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Sorry for another double post:

Hilde's characteristics of launching a powerful attack by pressing and holding down an attack button for a certain period of time and then releasing it is the same in SOULCALIBUR VI.

For this occasion, the techniques that you have to charge have not changed, but we've improved the overall ease of use by adjusting the attack commands. With the revision of the overall usability of the techniques and the new additions of the special "Regalia Arts" attacks passed down from the royal family, Hilde has become a character that can be enjoyed even by those who are not good at complex input operation.

Hilde's charge attacks mechaning is still in SC VI but her timing will be easier (like with all other characters in comparison with SC IV).

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Thank God her charging will be easier. That was the only reason I didn't really spend much time on her with the little time I spent in 4.

Uberprinny

Oh I get it! Her Critical Edge has a wolf howl because she is from Wolfkrone! Hehehehe! I m sure Hildebear is a new character that never ever appeared in previous soul calibur games, right?

@DestructionBomb Haohmaru would look like Mitsurugi wearing white pyjamas only this time he is throwing wind projectiles at you.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD