Soul Calibur Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

More customization parts

Rest of Female Items Timeline: 0:49 Hair, 1:24 Voice, 2:38-3:10 Fundoshi, Yasha Undergarment, Snow Blossom

3:36 Yasha Kimono, 4:24 Breastplate B, 5:01 Mourning Robes, 5:28-5:44 Yasha Gloves, Snow Blossom Gloves

6:43-7:09 Yasha Clogs, Snow Blossom Clogs (Socks), Snow Blossom Clogs (No Socks)

Setsuka Movelist

Sticker:

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200804181758.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would wait till we see more to see if it's him but I'm sure if it is him it'll be a merge of both of his eras like the others, I personally preferred his SC5 outfit since it fit his look as a god tier boss more imo
algSC5art1.jpg

It looks more menacing and suits his style more since I think It would be pointless of him to wear armor xD I hope it's Hwang tho but I wouldn't be too opposed to Algol since his story has potential, the whole accidentally killing his son and causing his face heel turn seemed like an angle they brought in SC4 but SC5 didn't capitalize on his new design since everything was rushed. They'll probably also bring back his SC4 default like the others too which I hope for since I like the exposed sides

human013

I would wait till we see more to see if it's him but I'm sure if it is him it'll be a merge of both of his eras like the others, I personally preferred his SC5 outfit since it fit his look as a god tier boss more imo
View attachment 32145

It looks more menacing and suits his style more since I think It would be pointless of him to wear armor xD I hope it's Hwang tho but I wouldn't be too opposed to Algol since his story has potential, the whole accidentally killing his son and causing his face heel turn seemed like an angle they brought in SC4 but SC5 didn't capitalize on his new design since everything was rushed. They'll probably also bring back his SC4 default like the others too which I hope for since I like the exposed sides
He just does not have the aura of the hero king without the armor. And If I remember correctly he uses soulcalibur to create a shield when blocking so being naked while also holding a shield is just weird. If I had my way I would put every character in armor though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
He just does not have the aura of the hero king without the armor. And If I remember correctly he uses soulcalibur to create a shield when blocking so being naked while also holding a shield is just weird. If I had my way I would put every character in armor though.
I get that but tbh not every character needs
it, like Seung Mina, when I see her I see a traveling Korean kin woman imo so I think her bohemian type vibe of light gear suits her, Algol i view as an Olympian type character so the light cloth is good too but he could at least do with a breastplate tho. But iirc the designers made him have little armor to emphasize his physique, he didn't have breakable armour in SC4 so I think that was their compensation. I do feel like his SC6 gear is if he is featured just a merge where he'll start off fully armoured but destruction will make him look like his latter look like with Sophitia and a few other characters

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
If Algol is returning, that's an awful choice. We already have one dumb boss character with Azwel, we don't need 2... well 3 if you count Inferno. Honestly, just add Yun Seong/Hwang and Aeon and SoulCalibur VI's roster will look pretty good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD