Soul Calibur Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm Okubo knows that his team has to flip the script and give us something big soon, given that MK11 and DOA6 are right around the corner. Otherwise, people will lose interest (if they haven't already).

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I'm Okubo knows that his team has to flip the script and give us something big soon, given that MK11 and DOA6 are right around the corner. Otherwise, people will lose interest (if they haven't already).
Oh. That's right I have this game. I should go back and complete Libra sometime... :p

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Oh. That's right I have this game. I should go back and complete Libra sometime... :p
tenor.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Pretty cool stuff, love the one pic with the feathers & Talim in Gym Uniform. Can't wait to see more & download the DLC pack.
I have the season pass iirc so I'm just waiting for the DLC to drop xD hopefully it'll be enough to make more seung mina costumes and outfits for my OG characters Kouhei and Mio

Kasumi-Phase-X

I have the season pass iirc so I'm just waiting for the DLC to drop xD hopefully it'll be enough to make more seung mina costumes and outfits for my OG characters Kouhei and Mio

The only thing I hope is see items that are much better than what I currently have, when going through the process of remaking the entire costumes & characters through out Soulcalibur history (currently doing Soul Edge/Soul Blade & Soulcalibur 1), and see more costumes from past games (like so far we have Tira & Siegfried SCV costumes) so it gives Me some room for more customs from SC & guest character customs (like 2B).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD