DOA6 Tamaki Revealed for Dead or Alive 6

The new Venus Vacation character for Dead or Alive 6 has been revealed to be Tamaki today during a developer stream for DOAX:VV. This is interesting news for the community whether you are a fan of the volleyball game or not considering players could be introduced to a completely new fighting style or a returning move set mapped to this new character. A commentary for the reveal stream is available at Free Step Dodge's YouTube, but with no gameplay to be shown there was very little to talk about outside of Tamaki being invited to Dead or Alive 6.

1.20 has launched with much controversy surrounding the infinite micro-transaction loop of changing the color of your character's hair-style, so a solid reveal of this character may not fix every salty heart, but it could be a step in the right direction for gameplay - especially if this character is wrapped in a brilliant update that is even bigger than 1.19. Even though there was no gameplay shown today we watched the stream anyway and will remain dedicated to the communities time regardless of the treacherous waters we must cross to get our news & updates.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it's just the lighting and angle tbh too, VV doesn't have stage specific lighting like DOA6 does where it pronounces the curves and such on certain stages with a darker lighting. She has a nice butt still regardless even if it was reduced xD

I don't know... people who know modeling and 3d graphics like Tyaren and gatto tom in the past have pointed out that the models in DOAX3 are actually different from DOA6's, but that doesnt mean its a case of "nerfing" but could be due to other various factors like the model being required to do fighting game actions rather than just lazing around in DOAX3, and that it's easy to just make it smaller rather than have to deal with other consequences.

But a comment on another site about this pretty much sums it up for me: "as if DOA had any ass to begin with". Seriously, if ass was that big deal to me I'd be playing and caring more about SC6 than DOA6 (even though it's not as good as SC4 in that department). People are comparing fail with slightly less fail in this case. I'd love for everything in DOA to get better attention and love, but ass is a bit lower on my priority list than other things (not at the bottom though.... my appologies for the pun).

Last edited:
No reaction from KT yet?
But Tamaki looks cool right? (She does actually!)

Serious question : do people here at FSD still want to oppose their business practice or not? Would you be okay to do like me, meaning wait a few weeks before buying Tamaki (even though I really really want to try her day one, trust me), in order to show them that you do not agree?

If so, until then, please retweet + comment + tag @koeitecmogames with this (weird) poster and keep protesting as if you were French complaining robots. o_O

We need you...
We are not doing this simply for the sake of being negative... :)
We are fighting for respect and the future of the franchise... :(

Have a strong feeling she won’t have a story chapter. We didn’t even get an actual trailer. KT continuing to be lazy with our favorite game

Have a strong feeling she won’t have a story chapter. We didn’t even get an actual trailer. KT continuing to be lazy with our favorite game

She doesn't. Dionysus already confirmed it in another thread from his translating for the Famitsu interview with Shimbori

Oh, in case anyone was wondering, the article says she doesn't have a story mode.

Makes me wonder when she'll get the opportunity to sexually harass washi washi Honoka :/ That screenshot had to come from somewhere.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD