Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Raansu

Is anyone having fun with the demo? yo i'm having a blast ahaha.

Game still feels kinda weird though. Both bad and a good way, weird kek not sure. It is pretty fun though.

I like that the stuns are short and you don't need a long stun game to get good launch height. I dislike that stuns also feel like doa4 in the sense that you can literally hold out of everything minus fatal stuns and practically everything on frame data got nerfed. The few plus moves that existed for Hitomi are now minus +0 or half of the advantage it used to have.

Chaos

Is anyone having fun with the demo? yo i'm having a blast ahaha.

Game still feels kinda weird though. Both bad and a good way, weird kek not sure. It is pretty fun though.
Ehhhh....not really. Wasting time avoiding wifi players, losing to mashers, input lag and worse of all.....Ayane LOL. The game is amazing but........the netcode.....not amazing.

Last edited:

YEH

There's already the entire story mode up on Youtube by Shacknews. x__X Not going to link the video here. I also won't watch it.
Sorry guys but
table-flip_o_277030.gif

and it HURTS, I really hate this, I didn't see it, but I saw that it's really there, my heart, oh my, my chest, ahhhhhhhhh.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
In the really bad games I felt like someone else was controlling my character. A lot of the games ran just fine, but when it got bad it remained bad and didn't fix itself for me.

If this is a true reflection of what we are to expect, I will not be playing this game that much online and that's kind of a bother.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD