Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So...
Source: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...UNo5M8h7Sl8aTz96DNsz7VX-QGQjrz1BmV-aol2mMlHj4

49638308_10214494175533472_1892862176918503424_n.jpg

Raansu

My birthday is ruined... That was 8 days after my 21st birthday for February 15th :'-(

Man to be 21 again....I just turned 33 and I hate it lol.

girl what the hell

At least they gave out the info fairly early instead of waiting till the last minute. I imagine some people planning to take time off would have been screwed if they announced last minute.

Raansu

The game reeked of unfinished balance to be fair. They only JUST started implementing the new mechanics a few days ago. This delay was needed so that they don’t rush out a product with terrible balancing and gameplay glitches.

(Looks at SC6)

The last time DoA did this, we went from X05 build looking like an evolution of DoA3 to getting the wreck that was DoA4.........I laugh, but part of me is crying.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
The last time DoA did this, we went from X05 build looking like an evolution of DoA3 to getting the wreck that was DoA4.........I laugh, but part of me is crying.
While that’s true. Itagaki isn’t at helm so we SHOULD be okay. (Who knows)

I had a feeling they’d delay DOA6 after last nights train wreck. Probably made them reconsider the balance for majority of the game and pushed them
back to the drawing board. Nonetheless, I’m sure it will be alright. If it’s trash it’s trash loooool

N1ce Dreams

So sad because it was coming out just 4 days before my birthday so it was my bday selfgift I was expecting the most lol, but I can understand it. Praying that they actually put all their effort on this and make the delay be worth it...
It was my birthday luxury too kinda. A week after mine. 2 weeks delay isn't too bad I guess.

N1ce Dreams

The game reeked of unfinished balance to be fair. They only JUST started implementing the new mechanics a few days ago. This delay was needed so that they don’t rush out a product with terrible balancing and gameplay glitches.

(Looks at SC6)
Was SC6 that bad? I haven't played it.

SaihateDYNAMO

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Was SC6 that bad? I haven't played it.
The balance is BUNK (imo). Every week a new bug is found that gets patched out, which in turn brings in new bugs. Fun game though, I just can’t take the game seriously based on a few underlying factors.

The high level gameplay is still sick
to watch.

mizking

Was just getting excited dammit oh well i hope that means we get to see more outfits and maybe stages

the game probably needed that delay lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD