Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Let’s be real... the only good fights we’ve seen were at EVO.
True. Like if what Highabusa has been saying is true and he's basing it off recordings I would have expected to see that Tina whiff punishing with 6H+K 2T and whiffing the 2T and trying it again a few more times before getting frustrated and stopping.

uwu

There's really only one person here being remotely unciviil though XD I'm just saying you can't base how good a character is off matches you see when said Tina gets like... One or two full unoptomized juggle off in a 10 round fight lmao If I had a quarter every time I saw her throw unsafe moves against Diego's block I'd go out to eat for lunch today. That was not a good fight.
right now yeah but i was talking about doa 6 discussions altogether, there has been many points when threads have gotten unnecessarily messy sorry for the confusion lol sometimes i just dont word things rightTT

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So I tried to convince Master to increase the neutral hit wall damage just to be greedy. I failed, guys l0l

tenor.gif

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
So I tried to convince Master to increase the neutral hit wall damage just to be greedy. I failed, guys l0l

tenor.gif
Tell him to make Tina's MDT do 50% damage on HiC and Dejavu 60% on HiC I hope what we saw were just the HP settings being stupid and not wall combos getting really low damage output.

just_me

Standard Donor
Based on the Stunthreshold the Lifebar in Traning mode has 360 HP.
Based on that you can see that the Combos that also work in DOA5 do the same damage… and based on that it's reasonable to assume that the scaling did not change either.

edit:
… seems the threshold for normal critical stuns and the threshold after wall hits (and the partition) are different, so the base assumption does not hold true *le sigh*

Last edited:

Dr PaC

Based on the Stunthreshold the Lifebar in Traning mode has 360 HP.
Based on that you can see that the Combos that also work in DOA5 do the same damage… and based on that it's reasonable to assume that the scaling did not change either.
Where can we see some Training Mode action for DOA6? If thats true that scaling is the same, Im pretty satisfied

just_me

Standard Donor
Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
This is going on lockdown for a bit for some cleaning. And likely banning. I warned you all man. It’s much easier when I don’t have to do anything. Make it easy for me to just chill on the boards with you all, damn...

Edit: ...and done. I dislike banning people nowadays but there is no room for toxicity. Some of you had posts removed due to quoting the offending content. Easier to delete than edit so feel free to repost whatever you had minus the inappropriate bits.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD