Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Im a little pessimistic for that Demo to be real :p . I hope to play it before February but its a short Time till Release =)
I think it will be real, the only fake thing I've seen was that one guy on Twitter who posted a fake steam download of it xD I think we should hear more about it later today, I'm just on my Twitter TL watching for if anyone happens to RT a new DOATEC tweet. XD

N1ce Dreams

That’s being pessimistic. The stuff that has been shown is good so far.
Everyone deserves their own opinion. He clearly doesn't like what he sees, even if it's not final or set in stone and we can't force our likes onto other people. I'm loving everything so far and so are most people. I hope he changes his negative feelings about the game because the more people playing the game the better. :)

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The lack of NiCO gameplay irritates me, I wanna see what she got since she’s my replacement for Momiji

NewWestFan

Premium Donor

Dr PaC

*Looks at comments above*
1546887609000.png

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
yikes this energy
View attachment 27015
c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶i̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶
There's really only one person here being remotely unciviil though XD I'm just saying you can't base how good a character is off matches you see when said Tina gets like... One or two full unoptomized juggle off in a 10 round fight lmao If I had a quarter every time I saw her throw unsafe moves against Diego's block I'd go out to eat for lunch today. That was not a good fight.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
There's really only one person here being remotely unciviil though XD I'm just saying you can't base how good a character is off matches you see when said Tina gets like... One or two full unoptomized juggle off in a 10 round fight lmao If I had a quarter every time I saw her throw unsafe moves against Diego's block I'd go out to eat for lunch today. That was not a good fight.
Let’s be real... the only good fights we’ve seen were at EVO.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD