Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

zoo

Well, I like her more than Honoka

Also wtf anyone else realize Tamaki is literally Tsumugi from that wii u fatal frame
220f95ef86b95a7e3c832a1f80cd20129d3aa270_00.jpg

Last edited:

Cabecote

Is throwing the franchise on fire going go be their new promotion tool going forward or something?

Make a greedy decision > cause fan outroar > wait that media catches up to it > pretend to listen to fans > let fans enter "Bird Box" mode > yeet them by making another greedy decision

Team Ninja even failed letting Tamaki be the smoke that covers #hairgate. They had to piss the bed once again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

inochinagi

Standard Donor

Also wtf anyone else realize Tamaki is literally Tsumugi from that wii u fatal frame
View attachment 30576

It's possible to like anything more than Honoka, though, lol. Anyways, I like her more than MR, Honoka, or Nico for sure.

But the resemblance to that Fatal Frame character is uncanny. Secret history detected? D: (can Koei Tecmo's level of copypasta depravity go this far?)

Last edited:

HHH816

Tamaki is much taller than that character by the looks of it though. It's an uncanny resemblance though lol, and she's Ayane's friend! It was right under our noses.

through fighting interaction? nice.. she already knew her during vv vacation

Dionysus

No, I mean the Fatal Frame character interacts a lot with Ayane, not Tamaki. Tamaki only has special interacts for Helena I think.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

It's insulting that these 6 costumes (except the Phase 4 costume, which does look stylish and high fashion) are not only supposed to be the best costumes for their characters but the best costumes of the entire competition.
On top of that it's the first time they don't make costumes for every character anymore. It's going downhill for DOA6 on all fronts. Everything gets lazier and at the same time more expensive.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
And the only one I even care for is Mila's. Phase 4's is cool but I don't play her and Bass's... well, it's just good a dude gets something for a change, even though I don't get what he's supposed to be wearing... (looks somewhat dangerous). And of course, 3 of the 6 had to go to KT's beloved new trio.

So is there no point of thinking there's a chance they might add 6 more fan designed costumes for SP5? It's confirmed it'll only be the 6 for this year?

inochinagi

Standard Donor
But please spend 3 tickets for Tamaki's pirate outfit and so on when everyone else's is 2. Why? Who knows!

They're Tamaki brand outfits. She designed them herself, you know! Brand names don't come cheap. Even if your name is the brand...? (I have a cousin named Tommy and he says he asks for discounts when buying shirts that say Tommy on them, but it never works)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
But please spend 3 tickets for Tamaki's pirate outfit and so on when everyone else's is 2. Why? Who knows!

They're Tamaki brand outfits. She designed them herself, you know! Brand names don't come cheap.

Additionally there also a dumbass tax. It gets addded for all the dumbasses that actually keep on buying the overpriced stuff, even after Hairgate.

Jadeinchains

I just went on doa6 to check the stuff out, Wow looking at the fan design costumes in game really made me wish that everyone had an outfit in that pack like previous years instead of just those 6. >.< Damn seriously the phase 4 one really did that. I really like Mila's and the other girls ones too though. Please in the next season let there be another fan design pack that has an outfit for every character.

Ninoasker

View attachment 30576
Also
b09668d2b57a8286d730192a3129d3d8.jpg

I just went on doa6 to check the stuff out, Wow looking at the fan design costumes in game really made me wish that everyone had an outfit in that pack like previous years instead of just those 6. >.< Damn seriously the phase 4 one really did that. I really like Mila's and the other girls ones too though. Please in the next season let there be another fan design pack that has an outfit for every character.
DEADASS MILA GOT THE BEST ONE MY GIRL FINALLY GETTING SOME GOOD CONTENT

RagnorRob

Tamaki looks great and that Mila costume is one of the best.

Now I'm hoping the devolopers recognize a year of this game and bridge the gap between Season 4 and Season 5 on a high note. Something along the lines of "we heard you on the hair issue and we want to make it right. Here it is for free for everyone along with some extra classic costumes you can pick up with player points. Now here's a preview of some of the sexy and amazing new costumes you can expect in Season 5 along with some teasers of the often requested stages in development and releasing very soon on _____, 2020." Insert quick teaser image of Leon fighting some new sexy lady on the new stage.

That's what i hope. What I expect is here's a revival pack of generic and almost never-requested nurse costumes for $20. A slew of "just in time for Coronavirus" jokes from the fighting game community. And silence from the developers until we get more of the same sort of Season 5 package a few weeks later.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD